Are all of you
exited, too?

Final countdown…

No.

yay… good riddance!

it was nice to see ignorant nigel being silenced again by a woman lol

reminded me of that time he was silenced by that female vet:

Wow, what a strong woman!
Abusing the immense power (which seems to overcompensate for the weak character of your average EU bureaucrat) to ridiculously enforce laws at will on simple people having fun, with bitterness.
Like banning the national flag.
This is exactly at what European Union excels. Right on, EU! Keep on forcing your will on people to the point of incomprehension…

PS: the New European is a total sell-out to EU magazine

PPS: are you trying to mess with Nigel??? Nobody messes with the Nigel here on bbad!!

BritishBulldog

rules (no matter how silly, they all agreed to them so they) apply to all, those that break the rules get silenced
(or in nigels case; anyone with any common sense will easily silence him)

even a simpleton like nigel should be able to understand that its not very wise to try and disrespect/mock people that you will have to trade with in the near future…

I will be most loud on Friday in London when my Nigel will be giving his superior speech… A mighty and fiery applause. Intense shoutouts for N-i-g-e-l N-i-g-e-l N-i-g-e-l! Exploding emotions. A nationalist battlecry. Testosterone flowing freely and hormones exuberantly overflowing for a Biblical Brexit.
I will post footage…

No, now that the drama is over, I don’t care at all.

I actually sympathize with this sentiment.

Actually almost everyone does.

You’re going to London for this idiocy? Seriously?

Please!

Oh baby.
Biblical history is happening tomorrow. For all the world to see. are you even able to take it ???
It’s an question of honour to attend…

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GV6wwDu7dZBY

God and the world will be witness of biblical prophecy fulfilling itself

Epic celebration incoming tomorrow
I repeat
tomorrow

I’ll be flying. Today at 3pm, I’ll be heading to Bogotá from Toronto, then tomorrow to Medellín from Bogotá. I’ll miss the historic celebration. Also I don’t care at all. I do like the idea of the Brits being less important than they were before, and eventually fading into obscurity but that will happen over time, not in one shot tomorrow.

Totally ignorant.
According to superior Pastor Link (posted above)

Britain will wage nuclear war with the EU and win it after losing. That’s what is next. Then the final kingdom before Messiah returns will be re-established. Everything shall be made ready, especially the bride.
Sort of like “out of the ashes” “phoenix rising”

Pastor Link prophecised:

1. some kind of Brexit agreement between EU and UK
  2. Agreement will not stand
  3. Britain will seek help from Germany, but god will intervene
  4. Nuclear war; EU will attack UK; fall of UK
  5. beginning of great tribulation
  6. Christ returns
  7. UK rises again as a kingdom

That is not too hard?!?!
I compressed it so that even ignorants on bbad might know and understand.
For all of you ignorants: we stand at point 1 right now in case You missed that information.

Will Nigel be singing this tomorrow?
Can’t we have a more nationalistic tune? I’d prefer German Marschmusik

i think a hopeful little girl singing fits perfectly;)

Don’t link everyone here.

It’s not too hard. It’s awfully stupid though.

1 Like

Probably not but Trump may be.