Bill Gates in 3 minutes

mandatory “vaccines”, “planned” parenthood and forced sterilizations:

English starts at 0:15

bad audio

These guys want to “cure” the world with their “vaccine”

Look at the psychopaths

1 Like

A possibly more close to the truth version of the vid

That video seems choppy. Can you bring anything closer to the truth to this forum?

Is choppy your word for “totally insane”?

No it’s slang for photoshopped. Would you like to defend his reputation as an intellectual philanthropist? It could lift your own status as a globalist into the elitist’ realm of pedophilic society.

I liked it better when you were gone. We only had Silky to deal with then.

No. Bill Gates is just a man. A very rich man. He was a prick when he ran Microsoft and his monopolistic business practices then would have gotten him fired and disgraced today. He then sought to buy himself sainthood through his charitable foundation, and while I definitely see that as a simple commercial transaction, I am happy he did it as many people should benefit from his spending his wealth to buy goodwill.

I am unaware of any non-insane evidence that he is a pedophile and do not believe him to be one. He would easily be able to satisfy any such desires with his wealth, as Epstein did.

Awww, I’ve missed you too, Will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.amp.html
“His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,”

You’re right. Even though it has been well documented that he has been around Epstein and even to his little island, he’s probably innocent, because he said so and we shouldn’t question it. [quote=“Reg, post:10, topic:993”]
He then sought to buy himself sainthood through his charitable foundation, and while I definitely see that as a simple commercial transaction, I am happy he did it as many people should benefit from his spending his wealth to buy goodwill.
[/quote]

He made donations to foundations he was on the board of. That payed him back. He’s a fake philanthropist.

He’s not just a man. He’s the second richest man in the world. He has the power to make anything happen.
How can you be an advocate for a vaccine to save the world and support depopulation?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bill-gates-epstein-island/false-claim-bill-gates-traveled-to-epsteins-island-multiple-times-idUSKBN22R2C4

if somebody calls you a pedophile, ask them if they have stopped masturbating.
yet.
also, bill gates sacrificed himself so i can go to heaven

Event 201 - Event201 - Chinavirus - Wuhan 400 - CoViD19 - Plandemic

Similar to the Center’s 3 previous exercises—Clade X, Dark Winter, and Atlantic Storm—Event 201 aimed to educate senior leaders at the highest level of US and international governments and leaders in global industries.

I remember hearing about Event 201. I don’t remember it being inclusive. Since I’m a little bored this morning, I’ll go research the useless playe…I mean the senior leaders.

gracie really is a moron

For you, I can be anything or nothing. Make yourself a list and stick to it.

What is a billy?

asdcasdfasdfads

so was reaching for my dick
but i forgot to put my mouse down
and the furry little bastard bit me
on the dick
don’t you hate when that happens?