Big Tech

Interesting. I heard that most people go to best buy to try it out then order from amazon. Will watch for sales. Will have to get used to windows 10. Still struggling with chrome. It’s hell getting old.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-23-8-touch-screen-all-in-one-intel-core-i7-12gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black/6345775.p?skuId=6345775

I used Windows 7 backup to a ssd. Now I need to load it onto my windows 10 computer. How?

I don’t know, but I can tell you how I migrate from computer to computer. I copy everything I have to Dropbox and wait for it to sync up. Then I sign in to the same Dropbox account on the new computer and it all downloads. Very little work involved, although there’s a bit of waiting time for the upload/download.

1 Like

Apple caved. Next hopefully Tesla.

1 Like

Tesla has affordable competition.

:100:% buy

numbers don’t lie
that’s what adjectives are for

Check out this phone. Looks kind of fun but I’m not sure exactly what purpose it serves.

1 Like

lol yes looks cute but why is this needed?
kinda like those foldable phones

Yeah, Nico, that’s what I said. What purpose does it serve. At least with the Samsung foldable, closing h the phone protected it from destruction. But this Motorola serves no purpose other than entertainment to pass time by counting how many times you can click in day? Idk, it just looks useless and I would never buy one.

I like it.

This one only retracts a bit, but the concept could result in the ability to keep a large screen device on you which is still pocketable.

1 Like

Thank you for offering up some semblance of logic and I see your point but almost all phones are pocketable so unless you have shallow pockets, I still don’t see a good purpose for it.

Current phones are huge in my pocket and their screens are relatively small. This thing could be much smaller rolled up, and much bigger rolled out. Imagine a tablet the size of a pen.

nice but i would prefer a projectable solution
something like this but much smaller/attachable to your phone? and with a much longer batterylife:

Those are cool but won’t work in most situations. Try using one on the train or bus.

trains and busses? naww… flying automatic taxi!
lol… one day!

Well I didn’t mean to delete that last post on code tech.

Do you think this guy that hasn’t worked for 15 years should get a raise?

no, but interesting article lol

No, but anyone who can hold a job for 15 years without doing a lick of work should be promoted.