Bible and qu'ran

In the qu’ran, there is Sura 10 about Prophet Jonah.
The qu’ran describes him as a proper prophet, turning around entirely an unbelieving people.
Yet he is a caricature of a prophet. A rather bad prophet.
But he gets his things done so well, that even the cows fall down to their knees before god.

The bible analysis goes more like this:

Is there another message apart from “Mohammed got it all wrong and was to stupid to get the story”?
I mean, given the Satanic crap going on in Europe what kind of prophet do we deserve (and the qu’ran states that there will be a prophet for every nation)? The worst! Nothing but the worst prophet. “Turn around or freaking burn”. Thats the kind of prophet Europeans do need. The worst and harshest one. A consuming fire. —> A JONAH! Islam as punishment for European Israelites for losing their faith? The worst prophet imaginable: Mohammed-Jonah. Gets the job done. Women wear modest cloth and sexual perversions done away with.
So sad though.

Seek refuge. Resist Babylon.

Yes. The message is that Jesus Christ never existed on the planet earth, and Mohammed (who did likely exist) was a pedophile charlatan.

You won’t receive a “like” this time for this nasty post.

1 Like

Jeremiah 51:25 I am against you, you destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth, declares the LORD. I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs, and make you a burned-out mountain.

1 Like

Are you going to translate also?

What’s to translate? God got pissed at Babylon and threw a hissy fit. The OT is full of his hissy fits.

Fun fact: Islam has the same prone to error when it comes to portraying dept and interest rate positively.

I always had a problem with Jeshua portraying dept and interest positively in the parable of the talents. I am fully aware it is a parable having nothing to do with money, however I always found it to be problematic as a faithful no-debt gold-standard guy.

Islam is not prone to this!!! I just found out:
Sura 64:17
who ever LENDS to Allah will be forgiven his sins and receives back A MULTITUDE of the lend sum.

I know it isn’t about money here either, yet the imagery portrays debt and interests in a positive light just as the “problematic” parable of the talents in the bible where the gold-standard guy digs a hole in the ground and keeps the talent untouched and gets punished by god for it.

this profane language, it’s terrible.

They were unrepentant, proud sinners practicing multi-culturalism, disbelieving in gods almighty power but rather believing in science and technology!!! They have fallen have fallen. They got what they deserved.

1 Like

What about the 2nd temple ACTUALLY having been destroyed and a 3rd temple (“the community of believers” - Christianity) ACTUALLY having been built up in three days?
If you deny Christ, are you denying “the Christ effect” out there for all to see, too?

You don’t have to like the truth about these temples, but it is visible even to the most blatant atheist these two things happened just as recorded in the bible.

That might even be the reason why Jews hate Christians. As long as faith in Christ exists “the third temple”, it ridicules every attempt to build a stone building as a third temple, making this zionist attempt within a secular state of so called “Israel” even look like a babylonial build-up to anger god and provoking his wrath again!!!

1 Like

Piss and its variants are not profane. These words are used many times in the Bible.

PS: I see Michele is liking your posts. Nice to see you still coming by, Michele. We miss you.

2 Likes

Do you have a problem, Reg? Can you not make this Scriptures say what you want or are you just as misguided as the Israelites?

The scripture says what it says. The guy was gathering wood on the Sabbath. God ordered that he be stoned to death for this.

Yes, Michele, I have a huge problem with the God of this fictional book called the Bible, who is a crazed vile murderer who justifies his murderous ways through religion. Thankfully he is not real so this is a hypothetical problem, not a practical one.

You know what happens when someone burns a Bible? Nothing. Christians are generally quite secure in themselves. Burn a Qu’ran and Muslims generally lose their excrement. It does not reflect well on them or their religion. The “peaceful religion of Islam” is a myth. There are many peaceful Muslims. There are also plenty of violent Muslims. Roll the dice if you chose.

ever notice that reggie is a purveyor of day-old low-hanging fruit?
join bbad TODAY!

click on a book
quit being a BBADer

oh be assured that plenty of christians will try to kill you as well if you try to burn their bible in front of them lol but thats not global news; arabic terrorism sells

reminds me of this clip from several years ago (which lead to many others doing the same in their country lol)

I don’t think that’s true, Nico. Those videos show people who were surprised at some of the crazy stuff in the Bible. That’s not novel at all. The test would be to burn the Bible in front of those people and see their reaction. I doubt very much you would find that anyone did anything more violent than walk away and/or call you an idiot.

Some Muslims, on the other hand, might stab you in the heart if you did that to the Qu’ran. Not all Muslims. I realize this. But some. And not a trivial percentage.

aw shucks