Bible and qu'ran

In the qu’ran, there is Sura 10 about Prophet Jonah.
The qu’ran describes him as a proper prophet, turning around entirely an unbelieving people.
Yet he is a caricature of a prophet. A rather bad prophet.
But he gets his things done so well, that even the cows fall down to their knees before god.

The bible analysis goes more like this:

Is there another message apart from “Mohammed got it all wrong and was to stupid to get the story”?
I mean, given the Satanic crap going on in Europe what kind of prophet do we deserve (and the qu’ran states that there will be a prophet for every nation)? The worst! Nothing but the worst prophet. “Turn around or freaking burn”. Thats the kind of prophet Europeans do need. The worst and harshest one. A consuming fire. —> A JONAH! Islam as punishment for European Israelites for losing their faith? The worst prophet imaginable: Mohammed-Jonah. Gets the job done. Women wear modest cloth and sexual perversions done away with.
So sad though.

Seek refuge. Resist Babylon.

Yes. The message is that Jesus Christ never existed on the planet earth, and Mohammed (who did likely exist) was a pedophile charlatan.

You won’t receive a “like” this time for this nasty post.

Jeremiah 51:25 I am against you, you destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth, declares the LORD. I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs, and make you a burned-out mountain.

Are you going to translate also?

What’s to translate? God got pissed at Babylon and threw a hissy fit. The OT is full of his hissy fits.