Australia

You’re just a frightened old lady.

That’s not true. I know people in low places who will help me.
What will you do? Nothing. You will be forced to stay where you are. At your age and without proper care, you will die. Good luck with that, kittykat.

Ready to go. Not afraid of burning in hell.

Perfect. With that self-absorbed attitude you can die first and twice.

I feel like 2 week lockdowns are never 2 weeks. Although I have never lived in a lockdown. As horrible as USA has handled the pandemic, I live in a pretty good area for it.

I agree with this. Think eternity. Not the Eternity you normally think about but the kind of eternity that is so repetitive that you feel you are in Hell. With every new variant, we are going to be subjected to more mind-bending lockdowns. We/you (not me, I’m going shopping) must practice sheeple-ness to be compliant to a government that clearly only wants to stop the spread of a deadly virus.

Oh what a brave patriot you are. A good God fearing Okie woman.

1 Like

I don’t know about good but I fear God. What do you fear?
Good morning, Will.

I fear constipation, urine retention and other maladies of old age. Good morning Michele.

Sounds like a personal problem. Good luck with that.

Thanks!

Oh, no. The pleasure is all mine.

Sounds like something you would take pleasure in. My misery.

Makes good company.

Why thank you dear.

Australia is resisting the lockdown. :heart_eyes:

spam

Flooding in Austria.

Probably not a great decision. I wonder if the games will still be a big deal in 11 more years.

I note that Kim and Julie both live there, although obviously nobody knows where they’ll be in 11 years. I didn’t go to anything in the Vancouver Olympics. I loved that it was in Vancouver at the time. I don’t care at all now, 11 years later. It was a total waste of time and has been totally forgotten.