Ask Will

It’s all the same.

I agree. Both are eternal.

When I was young, I wanted to live forever. I was terrified of death. Now the idea of living forever scares me far more than death does. I don’t want to die right now but if I do, whatever.

1 Like

I refinanced last month and have a 3.125%. It has 25 years left. I put an extra 35 dollars in each month so it is an even 2300. My wife gives me 1000. I was considering upping what I put in because I thought it was best to make extra payments the first 10 years because of how the amortization works.
If I do nothing extra in 3 years I will already be putting more into principal rather than interest.

My payments are 600 more a month roughly due to high property taxes. NH is too dumb to do an income or sales tax so it is all property and restaurants.

The last 5 years the interest payment is less than 200 bucks a month.

1 Like

I think you’re doing great. If you hang on to the place for 20 years, hopefully it will be worth a million or more and you can downsize and cash out a bit.

You seem very sane about material things which is a huge advantage you have over most people your age. Most of us get sane about material things as we age, but we’re stupid when we’re young. God knows I was a total idiot about them when I was young. It’s not even that we don’t like material things as we age, but we just tend to not want huge expensive ones anymore. Having hobbies that only cost a few thousand dollars is fine.

1 Like

Just don’t be late.

1 Like

Would you have been a better philosopher or a gladiator, all things for the glory of Rome?

Or Greece.

In history and on sand and blood.

See my food see my history.

not you

What are the advantages to dentures?

purely cosmetic.

Is that true? Don’t they make eating easier if you have no teeth?

Not in y experience. The uppers stay tight due to suction with the roof of the mouth. The lowers do not fit tightly. I take 'em out to eat.

1 Like

They say you can’t taste anything with false teeth. Is that true? Apart from sauerkraut, I can’t imagine not being able to taste my food.

not true

Good morning, Will.

Good morning MIchele.

Have you been watching the hearings?