Artificial Intelligence

I don’t know how other people feel but I think this is a real serious issue and I’m not fond of having my personal identification exposed by the likes of China. We are going to have to start wearing our identifying numbers so no one can take them from us.

If trump gets re-elected it will probably be tattooed on your arm.

Better a tattoo than a mark.

same thing

Really? So God said not to tattoo yourself in honor of the dead after he “tattooed” Cain?

I dunno.

How is it you don’t know?

I guess I never came across that passage. Do you have a list of dead people tattooed on you?

Leviticus 19:28 Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

Well now I AM confused. Do I believe Michele or the bible? Better play it safe.

That’s crazy. I thought you put that there at first.

??? What are you on about now my dear?

This makes it clear another entity is doing it to you unawares if such exist. Your ability to comprehend scripture is removed from you.

I never had that ability, anyway. It’s all a lot of nonsense to me. Especially the Talmud.

I didn’t say that. It’s like having the mount frame and connections for an optional component ripped out so the component whether or not in possession cannot be integrated.

The word “mark.” I didn’t remember it being in that scripture. The last time I really looked at it was in 2012 because my daughters best friend passed away in a car accident. Charli wanted to get a tattoo of a note Dannie once wrote her. I didn’t make the connection at the time.
That’s what I love about Gods Word. No matter how many times I read it, I never cease to learn something new.

Hey Will. Speaking of Mark. Did you see how Mark ignored us last night? It seems like the only person he’s interested in talking to is Reg. What a weenie! Let’s don’t talk about him behind his back. If he says anything about it, i’ll pretend I don’t hear him. In your case, act natural.

Excuse me I have to heavily powder my nose and whole face.

Would you like to borrow my lipstick? I have every color in the rainbow. :kiss:

The answer is none. All complete fakes but don’t let that prevent you from watching the video. It was really interesting, in a creepy way.