Art

Mexicans are losing their mierda over this painting of Mexico’s revolutionary hero Emiliano Zapata. I think it’s ugly but I don’t take offense. I had never heard of the guy before this, however.

It’s somewhat talented, but I agree. Ugly. Looks like freddy mercury.

This just got installed on the Vancouver seawall. Not sure what to make of it. I think I hate it though.

I note with some amusement that he is anatomically correct.

Not really a fan.

I wonder who thought Vancouver’s skyline would be perfect if only it had a naked red Chinese guy bent over on it.

chinese gollum! he is looking for his ring

Honestly it looks to me like he’s trying to take a poo.

On second thought, I think he might be waiting to be sodomized.

Marcel Duchamp seemed to have a good idea. Too bad he wasn’t successful. I can’t think of a profession with a wider range of income than "artist. "

Entrepreneur. They range from -12 billion (Elizabeth Holmes) to +150 billion (Jeff Bezos).

1 Like

That is true. Usually the artist makes zero dollars. Not minus 12 billion.

Man’s artwork⬆️

God’s Artwork.:arrow_down:

It’s not weird.

Its….art.

Gross.

I’m on the side of the artist. I think this story is a riot, but only if the artist wins. A true dadaist, lol.

I’m only on his side, because they hung his artwork and believed him. Guests must have said wtf and now they want the money back.

He can always just put a couple of red streaks on it.

Picasso’s “Woman with a Watch” hauls in $139M at auction, the second highest ever for the artist.

I dislike this type of art. It distorts the view into something really very hideous and unrecognizable. I can’t believe how people will actually pay for :point_down:t2: …….…

……….but give nothing to this. :point_up:t2: