!ACHTUNG! Zum Rassetest angetreten

I think Daniel and MIchelle are meant for each other.

1 Like

Donā€™t you think I saw it? Mine is similar but the laundry is done. :slight_smile:ļø

I disagree! I believe Daniel has kept every woman he has ever wanted until he was ready to part ways with her.

Gross.

Not according to his own stories.

Perhaps we should ask Daniel.

You seem to show great interest in Daniel. Are you seeking a deeper relationship?

If my relationship with Daniel gets any deeper, I will have to lock him in my dungeon until Rapture.

I seek a deeper relationship with you, Wil.

This will be a tough one. He seems to be a die hard communist.

I think the man in her avatar would mind.

Ohhh, Dulcinea!!!

1 Like

I have a lot happening right now so I have to stop splitting my time. I want you to do something while Iā€™m gone, Wil. I would like you to find a song that describes the first 5 years of your adult life.

Interesting. I just might do it. You do the same. Will it be ā€œOnward Christian soldiersā€?

Might take more than one song.

I already have!

Before I start my musical memoir, hereā€™s one you might like . . .

1 Like

I will give it an honest try. More than one song though.

17 years old.

1 Like

18 -20 years old.

1 Like

20 - 21 years old.

1 Like

21 years old.

1 Like

21 years old plus.

Your turn Michelle. I assume you are out cutting the balls off the male calves. I know how much you must enjoy that. NOW, you must be as honest as I have been.

1 Like

That might be false. Those results are kept in a crime database and often used for convictions. Somebody might be trying to cover some tracks or even falsely implement you. That was the appeal and cost.