You fucking nazi cunt!

Being called a Nazi or a C is only bad if you actually are a Nazi or a C. If not, it just makes the other person look like an idiot.

1 Like

I’m surprised this topic title doesn’t have an exclamation point.

It’s informative that you both freely say nazi but no one dares utter the word cunt. Like the n word. You cannot denigrate those groups, the niggers and the cunts. So we use n word and c word. The Nazis? We beat their ass. We can say their name.

I think in the UK cunt is not considered a taboo word. More a mild expletive.

I used to dislike self-censoring my profanities. As I age, I have grown to like the practice. I don’t always do it, but in general I soften harsh words to their first letter. Amusingly I usually even soften WTF to WTH. Nazi is a historical term as well as being a modern pejorative and doesn’t need to be softened imho. It was never a profanity and isn’t one now.

As a profane being I rarely soften my language. To soften the term implies some sort of respect for the recipient. A desire to soften the blow. To spare them the full force of the term. Of course that is about personal choice. I will soften my term sometimes to be allowed into polite society. But that is rare. I like my words to have effect.

Have effect or hurt? What about words that have effect on you? Do you like those words too? Because I don’t think you do. I would even go so far as to say that your friends will race to your aid should someone effect you with their words.