Wedding destination

What an ass @ your niece’s partner. Devin doesn’t sound so sexy anymore, working on his second kid. Glad to hear your sister and mum are doing ok.
My old man after a life of debauchery, cigarettes, alcohol and god knows what else is healthier than me, only the good die young is true in his case. My son has grown the family

1 Like

Beautiful! How’s your unstable daughter? Or should I assume that omission was deliberate and move on?

Still crazy, but she does okay, living the life at Bondi, good job.

1 Like

Wow, going thru old posts and fell on this one, the couple who married in Slovenia are about to have their second child and still happy despite the odds!

very nice, thanks for the update!

I am still in Cartagena. We just spent the day with a chemical engineer and his wife. Erika met him professionally and stayed WhatsApp-connected with him and now we’re real-life friends after today. We went to a tiny Costeño village an hour from Cartagena called Pasocaballo. It was right out of a time machine. We had fish roasted on an open fire and it was better somehow than having it antiseptically grilled on an expensive stove. I doubt much has changed in the last hundred years here.

I really love Colombia.

Edited to add: Village food in Colombia.

1 Like

another tiny village from reg
this one a seaside resort 15 minutes from downtown buenos aires
they still have BBQ after one hundred years!
hope the plumbing was new

I don’t know what you’re on about but the Pasocaballo I went to is a tiny village (perhaps 200 people) about 45 minutes from Cartagena, Colombia.

i think lille in france is also a tiny village
i don’t know who to trust anymore!

just that it ain’t you

Bill, you claim to be dying. Do you really want your last few contributions to the human mosaic to be, “I nitpicked and heckled other people’s posts on an internet forum”? It is not clever. It is not even interesting. I have seen you do better in the past, but I don’t know if you still have it in you.

are you talking about me or bbad?

am i not dhying if i only claim to be?
thanks
what a relief

i tnink reggie has a tiny dick
don’t know the population, but tiny

you claim not to be a punk

any body else got death-bed wishes involving bbad, or is it just me

no
i ASSERT that doctors armed with x-rays gave me morphine
you CLAIM that lille, france is a tiny village
whick of us needs to fear contradiction?

if only you have seen something and nobody else did, then it probably only exists inside your head…

Did you have to squint during your examination?

He’s talking to you, Bill. Much like I am, but with reply.

You almost make your death sound entertaining. What are you looking forward to most about that dying day?

I can’t deny this.

almost?
on my dying day, i wanna watch a rocky movie
the one with the russian
what is with with you and reggie and the punk-ass questions?
when ya gonna die?
what’s it gonna be like?
is there weather in heaven?
punk-ass

Yes, almost, due to your lack of effort.

You want to watch two grown ass men trade swings? That’s bizarre but I’m sure your nurse will be able to accommodate you.

We’re nosey that way. :disguised_face:

Now Bill, you know we don’t question our Lords business. How much time did your doctor determine you will live?

Like death is going to rear it’s ugly head and share it’s secrets. :roll_eyes: Clearly, another bogus question.

Doubt it. There’s not even going to be an ocean.