Weather

Brrrrrr. It’s about to get cold. :cold_face:

“Officials haven’t confirmed if an actual tornado touched down but whipping winds were reported in the area. The storms were caused by a cold front racing across the Northeast.”

Wow, and in Yankee territory. Judging from the photos, it looks like an EF2. They probably had a 15 minute warning to take cover but I really feel for them. Someone’s going to have to clean that mess up.

Strange weather indeed lately. Cartagena (the city I wanted to move to) just got flooded. They almost never get hurricanes but they got one yesterday.

That’s awful and I hate to hear about tragic events but that’s all we have in the news. War and tragedy.
The good thing about hurricanes, you have lots of advance notice.:heart_eyes:

YHWH’s fist threatingly arisen. Punishment will come! We as a people won’t listen to his commands and abide by his laws anymore, thinking we’re so smart, we can make an escape anytime by buiding space-ships rising higher than the tower of babel or engineer us a “salvation” on our own.

Fools! Pathetics! dilettantes!

Isaiah 34 will strike as long as we have the wrong mindset
Genetic engineering, fag-marriage and abortions pfff - god will correct us! And rightfully so!

1 Like

I’m certain it’s nothing more than a little stratospheric aerosol scattering. In 1965, Liberal President Lyndon Johnson’s Science Advisory Committee warned it might be necessary to increase the reflectivity of the Earth to offset rising greenhouse-gas emissions. We can safely assume high winds are needed to fight climate change this weekend.

Good news. We need this. The ground was getting dry.

Odd that they build in areas that are obviously threatened by flooding. That’s not legal here.

Neither is spitting on the sidewalk or swearing in French.

Advertising nonsense. Can you prove those are laws?

yes

Okay, prove it.

lol you really want me to prove silly canadian laws?

Yes

lol no thanks but this should help you disprove them:

No thanks? Did I offer for you to prove something?

Why did you say you could prove it if you can’t?

who says i cant?

I’m guessing you.