https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjhglMezs64 2 males. They set up a tent then changed their minds and left the park. They mentioned various HA ppl but no patches or prospects and no business owners. Wish I had a vehicle like that when I was their age.
Found a trail from Mill Rd air model park to Jacobsen Way there is rocks put on it to stop it getting muddy. Cleaned up my ride a bit but got fed up. Muni crew did cut the top of the bushes to the north side of the park. Made a friendly wave.
Earlier in day muni guy waved hi and flashed his lights and a Richmond Food Bank Truck was real freindly. Encountered HA ppl rude at the north parking lot of Richmond Center nearby two ppl painting the wall beside the Subway restaurant male White and female White she had a Proudly Canadian shirt said some things pro HA I contradicted two of her lies she after a bit gave me the middle finger.
This HA car has expired insurance tags from Sept 6 2026. He and his female yesterday both White said they were HA. Been there two days in a row. This in north parking lot of Richmond Center to the east of the B2 sign. Girl with headphones on pointed at the white Tesla. 5 minutes later Asian couple old walked by and did the same. I bought a sandwhich from the Subway.
Back at Ironwood 5:44 PM IWCZ04 my computer. Library staffer Asian M with mask was talking about a high school bud of mine selling acid. Except he did not. Heard other ppl say this slander here my last visit. Several ppl here are talking of a war and staffer as they always do remind ppl they wont help them in a fight. The staff stir up trouble here with talk of their HA gang and insults.
One Richmond city councillor would like to see massage parlours where sex work is being done be denied business licences and ultimately shut down.
Coun. Kash Heed said he wants city council to have a discussion about these businesses that he claims allow for human trafficking.
“We have an incredible market, unfortunately, in Richmond and a demand for the services of sex-trade workers,” Heed told the community safety committee last week.
He had previously brought up the topic the day before at another meeting, saying he planned to address the issue the next day and ask city staff to look into how these businesses could be denied licences.
Heed claimed one can google “massage parlours that we licence here” in Richmond that have scantily clad women advertised on them.
“You know darned well they’re not just giving regular massage therapy,” Heed said.
Mayor Malcolm Brodie noted the topic could be revisited, however, he also said “extensive steps have been taken to safeguard the employees who work there, and to prevent some of the abuses that have happened elsewhere.”
A quick search of the city’s business licence database show four businesses with “body rub” licences in Richmond.
Mark Corrado, director of bylaws and licencing with the city, said Richmond is known for having the most “restrictive” licence requirements in the province.
This includes regulating clothing, age, locks, insurance bonds, lighting and criminal record checks.
Heed noted condos and other residential buildings can be seen advertised on the Internet as places where sex work is taking place.
He said he doesn’t think “morally and ethically and legally” these businesses with sex trade should be allowed to operate with Richmond business licences.
“We’ve not got to the point in Canada where as a society we’re going to accept prostitution as an industry,” Heed said.
Sex work advocacy groups, however, note having massage parlours, or “body rub” establishments, are safer than the alternative, which is women doing sex work alone in their home where they can be subject to violence.
Furthermore, women whose immigration status is precarious won’t report abuse or violence to police for fear of deportation.
Instead of defaulting to using police resources to crack down on sex work, Heed said he’d like to tackle it from a “property use” perspective.
In the end, the committee unanimously supported asking city staff to report back at the next meeting about how they could deal with the “onslaught” of underground and “above-ground” body-rub and escort establishments.
6 places were later rated.
I support Kash Heed on this.
The issue came up in 2012 but nothing resulted.
While at Subway White woman with ring gold on one hand and large anchor tat on right hand said her son beat me up ( uhh no) she also said lots of girls need to flatback. I then launched into the good thing Kash Heed was trying to do. He is running for Mayor of Richmond and grew up here. Trainee Indo employee did her job fine. The other well she is a self described slut also Indo. Never had a bad sandwhich at Subway in my life.
June 19
While driving in West Van an Asian woman called out that no one cared about my campaign to get Mein Kampf banned from the Hope Library. 4th time in the last 3 months someone has stated that lie. If any library board on the planet wants to release the emails I sent them then go ahead. I have never asked for books to be removed as far as I recollect but certainly not Mein Kampff which I read as a teen at Minoru Public Library in Richmond. Victor A Smith the Mayor of Hope is also on library board and knows Tina aka Claire the librarian personally. He never answered one question I put to him in person which happened twice nor any of my emails I sent him. Officer Basi a Indo who had dealt with me two other times came to room 20 at then Swiss Chalet Motel now new owner Richla . He when asked said my emails while there was no profanity or threats he said if I sent any more emails to FVRL I might be arrested. To date I have not done so. Saw no swastikas or Hiel Hitler by town employees in Langley or Duncan sure saw it in Hope, BC 10-15 nazis there at the height of it. I was only there 18 months a town of 6.200. Saw a electronic billboard today in Surrey saying protect Jews sad that is felt necessary. Poilievre said he wants agents of Iran kicked out of Canada which I concur with. May 23 meeting in Vancouver Poilievre made a strong pro CDN Jews and Israel statement when asked by a question from the audience. No mention of Israel or CDN Jews so far tonight 7:57 PM.
**Greg Carr**4mo
Is that Michael Giest the computer expert who is never wrong on that subject? I read about hate crimes against Jews in Canada in the media. In April covered up 2 swastikas in Duncan BC. Ted at the library on James St a union employee says call him Goebells and says his set hates police talks up the H.A. Some patrons loudly call the library shit and a White security guard said it was most badly managed library he had ever seen and Indo security guard says he doesn’t want to lose his job. In Hope BC Claire MacDonald ofton wore a name tag that said Tina. She would say Hiel Hitler do the classic Hitler salute and children would do it back to her. Contacted the Mayor Victor A Smith who is on library board and the FVRL board by email about this and never got a response. Claire talked about her HA friends stealing things and falsely stated my watch had been stolen it was at Jewelry Clinic in far off Surrey , BC being repaired.
Only mention Mayor Smith because some male voice here at the library said he talked to Smith and he said everything I posted about Hope was a lie. I stand by everything I posted about Hope and Mayor Smith verbally and online.
Hope candidates begin filing papers for council, school board and FVRD - Hope Standard
All reactions:
12
Pat Kirk
Well with everybody who complained about what he did and didn’t do should be stepping up
- 4d
John Zeiler
Pat Kirk Yup, but I’m sure most folks would rather complain than run.
I posted once that the Mayor job in Hope pays squat. He is running for reelection.
