Violence

lol killing is better than helping because when the killing stops its better after you helped? somehow i fail to see that logic

what on earth did those fish do to you? lol

https://www.nwf.org/Our-Work/Environmental-Threats/Invasive-Species/Asian-Carp

silly foreigners… always complaining about european/asian refugees even the fishy kind lol

If you believed in eternity you would have passed the perfect judgment on them.

what would be your perfect judgment?

Social work every weekend, for life.

you want to try and force kids with such an attitude to do social work and expect them to do a good job? lol

I don’t give two shits what they do. I’d put them there. They serve no good purpose to themselves or society in their present state.

you dont care about the people that are supposed to receive the benefits of that forced social work? lol

they could with a bit of guidance, patience and empathy… :wink:

I didn’t say that. I said I don’t care what they do. Taking a page from your book, you can lead a horse to water…

What is guidance, patience and empathy to one…

sure, but isnt that the consequence if you try to force uncaring annoyed kids to do social work?

amen!

Sure. But they wouldn’t be spending their time pushing innocent people to their death.

lol you honestly believe that by trying to force those annoyed kids to do social work they would suddenly come to their senses and do that work?
or could it be that they become even more frustrated and the chance that people get hurt badly increase?

No, thinki, I don’t think any such thing.

Could be. I never think that far ahead.

ignorance can be bliss indeed
i wonder why that reminds me of regs personal definition selection of glib

The VPD is warning about 6 gangsters who could be shot in the coming days. I am grateful for the warning but hope they all get killed anyway.

PS: Four Sikhs, a black and a white. Of course, it’s hateful to point that out.

how can this be legal in any civilized society? guilty until proven innocent? lol

“Palmer said neither Ryan nor the other five men identified on Monday are currently wanted by police. He said releasing their names is in the interest of public safety, similar to when police release the name and photo of a sex offender who has moved into the community.”

Well, it would be better if we could preemptively shoot them but our constitution doesn’t allow that so we have to wait for them to do it to each other.

i cant imagine you would react in the same way if pictures of you and your family members were presented like that

I can’t imagine pictures of me and my family being presented as the 6 most wanted gangsters in Vancouver. I am thrilled the VPD is warning people. These 6 are pieces of shit. Google them. They are scum. They need to die and I wish they’d all hurry up and shoot each other.

The little Asian (second from the right) shot the big Sikh (third from the left) 10 years ago. They’re going far too slowly about killing each other.