Vbxvcb

dfh

look
little reg made a poop
good boy

it is appropriate behaviour in spain during xmas time…

arguing with gracie’s keyboard all day every day
that’s a waste of time
but you do it
pick up a good book, gringo

Why did the gods have their birthdays on 25 December? It might have had something to do with the length of the ante-deluvian year, which can be calculated from the story of the Flood as follows:

In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. (Gen. 7:11)

And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. (Gen. 7:24)

And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated. And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat. (Gen. 8:3-4)

So they had a calendar in which 5 months makes up 150 days, so it appears they had 30 days in each month. If this was the same for twelve months they would have 360 days in a year, which is 5.25 days shorter than the year as we have it today. Is there any reason to believe that the length of the year might have changed during the Flood? Yes, there might be, because Noah needed reassurance that the seasons would continue:

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. (Gen. 8:22)

Why should Noah have needed that type of reassurance unless there had been some astronomical changes? If the year was lengthened, it means the earth’s orbit had been extended, or the earth’s rotation had been speeded up, and in either case the sun, moon and stars would all be rising and setting at different times.

This is from the article thinki posted somewhere.

I was just curious if we went back to an ancient calendar, what would that do to our days and seasons?

i posted nonsense from your bible?! oh no i must have caught something, i apologise and will try to cure it by making and eating some chickensoup…

nothing but please do pray we get some snow here…

Why don’t you pray with me? Where two or more are joined together, there am I with them.
—God

“The dates of the Jewish festivals vary from year to year as the Jewish calendar moves back and forward against the Gregorian Calendar. Hannukah lasts for eight days and it’s customary to open one present each day. Sometimes one of these days might coincide with Christmas, but on that day they didn’t open anything.”

Why don’t they open a present on Christmas Day?

Do herpes make you smell like that or is it your ointments?

I just want to rub it on your lips and have you smile.

Are you smiling?

I don’t know if your bowels have tricked your mind into thinking you are somebody but you are nobody with a heart for shit to me. Your puffed up spirit is humbling to me. May I never lift myself up into your realm of shit. You’re a much better person. That doesn’t make you anything. Only better than me and that’s truly not saying much for you.

In 4 years, you have done nothing but judge my face and body which you know must have been necessary to make you feel better about yours.

I assume you have to pump iron to compensate for something else that makes you feel less than adequate.

I believe you honestly think that I am a miserable person when, in fact, I believe you are the only really miserable person here. Isolated from everyone else by your shortcomings. If you didn’t have Reg, you would be very alone here.

You can’t shove my shortcomings down my throat and think you’re going to FORCE me to share my Love for God with you. I have shared and I was told in a polite manner, “No, thank you.” I completely respect that. I can’t do more. That would be me FORCING you to love what you don’t love.

Actually no iron just now other than what my body is made of. Lots of repetitions, and different movements and sets. But I did chest, shoulders, neck, and triceps with nothing and all just standing up. No resistance other than my own body and not even using bodyweight. Just the my body working against itself.

If you pride yourself with them so be it. Don’t let it spill over