Vaccines

Quit puffing your chest out, Nico. People will meekly accept whatever you ask them to accept these days, as long as their neighbours have to accept it, too. If you stop people from eating, there could be violence. If you stop people from buying food the way they “surely prefer”, nobody cares.

lol am just being realistic about what will happen
if they see their vaccinated neighbours dont have to deal with that kind of discrimination…
some people are lazy by nature or because they want to be, but when they feel they are being screwed over things will escalate quickly

We’re seeing that all over the world every day now. I have personally posted dozens of times in this very thread about some new vaccine passport or policy that gives the vaccinated some privileges over the unvaccinated. People are being fired from their jobs all around the world for not getting vaccinated. There have been a few protests but those have been relatively small and uneventful. The unvaccinated already understand there is a price for their choice.

good

uhm no i dont think we have seen that at all yet, its one thing to convince all people to wear masks or keep their distance or for people not to go on an expensive plane vacation or for a couple people having highpaid jobs at cnn and google to be fired or to have some weird id card to go to the theatre lol

i think its a total different thing to try and discriminate the average joe who doesnt have that highpaying job at google or go on expensive vacations or do such activities) while not doing that to his neighbour jack… he wont understand or accept that

Nico…seriously? It’s not like I had a high opinion of your intelligence before…

lol usa and canada are perhaps your world but not mine, reg

Thankfully true! But that won’t help you any. There’s no uprising in your country over this, either, Nico.

If you would like to attend an event or activity in the Netherlands such as a festival, bar, disco, cultural event or sports activity, the owner of the premises or event organiser may ask you for a coronavirus entry pass.

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-certificate/covid-certificate-for-travel-or-events

why would there be an uprising? lol having to use a cracked app or borrow a phone from a friend to go on a plane vacation or a mass party does not compare to firing a specific group or preventing a specific group from getting groceries in a normal way

Nico, your borrowed phone won’t have your name on the app and will be refused by the first person checking it, and I would take it as a kindness if you would quit lying about things you know absolutely nothing about regarding cracking these apps. SHOW me a successfully cracked covid passport app and then I’ll take you seriously.

BTW, also from the Netherlands:

what is a lie to one is reality to another lol people are people, when it gets crowded or when they smell money they dont do their job properly or not at all

for privacy reasons the full name isnt shown on the dutch app; only initials and only part of your date of birth

personally i didnt have any need for one yet but those apps have been available for quite some time, the sharing mobile trick was carried out by dozens of youngsters going to a music festival and filmed and aired on dutch tv

dutch media managed to obtain several cracked apps (apparently the going rate is around 50 euro) and with those it was possible to get into several establishments, mass events and even on a plane to spain

your expat article is nice but it didnt mention some important info:

• yes non-essential businesses can refuse entry to anyone they want

• of course all businesses can request anything they want from you and you can just ignore or tell them “no thank you, thats private info” and carry on

our privacy laws also dont allow companies any insight into your medical history so not hiring or firing unvaccinated people or denying them access to essential businesses would definitely be cause for courtcases and riots here

oh i almost forgot to mention since i already assumed and predicted that our corona app would be chaos but there are/were indeed some more “little issues” besides being hacked :wink:

basically there was a major leak at one of the bigger test centre companies hired by dutch and belgian government which allowed anyone to create any amount of dutch and european corona certificates and all the private information of 60,000 people was available and could be changed including their home addresses, phone- passport numbers and test results lol

then the same company made another little mistake where they sent out a mail with an appointment to get tested to someone but with all emails addresses of all their customers openly in the cc field

then there is a current major issue still under investigation where the checkmark keeps showing green once you passed 1 test but after getting a 2nd or 3rd test where you have been found positive for corona it should go red but it remains green permanently lol… which allows you access to everything

and there was another dataleak revealing private information again

All true, and none of those facts will get you onto a plane or into a large event into the Netherlands without a vaccine.

Canada is on board!

1 Like

It does no good to post Dutch language articles.

lol except they have shown it on dutch tv that it did get you into any event and on a plane to spain without a vaccine…

google translate can help you if you are really interested :wink:

No, it got some Dutch reporter on a plane. I mean you. Nico, the Dutch tech pretender. You personally. It won’t get YOU on a plane or into an event.

several dutch reporters and their families actually but i see lol
of course it didnt get me on a plane or a mass event because i have no desire to do so or at least not yet

in order to be a pretender one must first believe they are better than others and make silly claims :wink:
i dont believe iam better or worse than anyone else and have made no claims besides being better at solving easy chess puzzles than you lol