Vaccines

God you are such an irritating armchair pseudo-scientist. Nobody is withholding data. The vaccine makers have no data about people who received the vaccine dying or having any side-effects. Governments do. Governments are currently studying that data to see if there is anything of concern about the AstraZeneca vaccine, specifically Batch ABV5300. As a prudent bit of caution, some of the EU countries affected by that batch have suspended using that batch until that study is done.

Your comments about people dying from the vaccine are just wild speculation.

lol ok, but how can you have it both ways?
why are the deaths speculation and no ā€œprudent bit of cautionā€ was necessary then, but when people get bloodclots its essential to suspend and immediately take action?

Because they could have died of car crashes for all we know at this point. Thatā€™s why theyā€™re looking at the data. Calm down, it should only take a few days to credibly assess the risks and see if people who got the vaccine are more likely to die than people who didnā€™t. There are now millions and millions of doses administered so thereā€™s a good statistical body of information to base findings on.

not car crashes, when people die within the day after they received a vaccination its accepted that they died a natural death of old ageā€¦

i think i understand now: we dont want people to realise they should take care of themselves and not destroy our self inflicted covid chaos and the benefits we gain from thatā€¦

apparently around 1 in 4 people worldwide die from conditions caused by thrombosis and worse in usa:

according to this article: risk of death 74% higher when covid patients develop blood clots:

Nico, millions of people have been vaccinated. Kindly calm down, quit posting anecdotal crap and wild speculation, and wait to see if there is ANY statistically greater likelihood of those people dying than of the unvaccinated group dying. Reasonable, no? Well, reasonable if youā€™re not a lunatic.

lol you should look at what you are typing to determine who is calm or notā€¦

I looked. Iā€™m calm. Iā€™m content with the record above for anyone to see if they care.

Moderna already has a second vaccine out. This one doesnā€™t even need a freezer, just a fridge.

for the record
you called on god

i looked, too

thou ought rebuke thyself in the name of jesus

i rebuke you in the name of jesus

I HATE REPUBLICANS

1 Like

I donā€™t know how exactly thatā€™s relevant but I hit like.

itā€™s good to be irrelevant when one is calling on god for calm

did you know that sturgeon jump out of the river
before gravity reclaims them
and people have theories on why
but nobody knows itā€™s cuz
things in the water that donā€™t arenā€™t sturgeon
the vaccine has claimed me in the name of god

Trump just told his cult to get the vaccine. Iā€™m surprised. Mostly because he doesnā€™t care about his followers. Or most Americans. I figured he would have kept his mouth shut for once. Especially since he was told to do it. Or encouraged.

1 Like

You know what my favorite part of that story is? I had no idea it had happened. I love that heā€™s gone from dominating the news to not making it to the front pages.

2 Likes

a good sign.

1 Like

how many of your posts in the last 24 hours concern trump?

One directly. Two others mentioned him in passing. This is out of 31 posts. I posted far more about the Americaā€™s Cup, auto parts, vaccines and the monarchy. See for yourself (if you click the link below, it shows all my activity here).