USA

Really? What good has he done, Reg?

Really? So our economy is improving from the last four years? Do you have the statistics for it? Everything in this country has skyrocketed. How is that better than “idiot” Trump? Is inflation a good thing? Strong, healthy Americans living on taxpayer-funded welfare to increase our national debt is good now? If the world believes that, they are trading the truth for a lie and fulfilling Bible prophecy.

One Biden will have no problem crawling under on his belly.

It‘s so tiring and saddening to realize, you seriously believe this and even worse, that so many people agree with you. Sometimes it‘s really hard to stay optimistic, polite and tolerant.

1 Like

Feel free to speak your mind, Gunda.

Well, this is interesting.

Not yet, as I still have hope. I just wish you would check out what communism means instead of talking nonsense.

Not yet? When you lose all hope, feel free then.

I just wish you would have defined it for me instead of belittling me by telling me my post is nonsense. Nonsense is this discussion since you failed to be direct. It’s okay. Some people are allowed to be indirect. One set of rules for liberals…

Everyone is allowed to be indirect. Others are allowed to point out when one is indirect.

PS: You might want to google the definition of communism.

Obama’s dog died today.

Interesting that trump had no dog. A dog probably wouldn’t put up with him.

I have no dog so I don’t want to read too much into it, but I just can’t imagine Trump caring for animals at all. I bet he hates animals.

1 Like

for the best. A dog would hate ttump.

I doubt I would understand it if I did Google it.

So, here is the USA’s deficit/projected deficit. Note how bad it was under Trump.

Here is Canada, with all our social programs and welfare state and free medical care.

And here is Colombia, a poor nation with free medical care.

EDIT: And here is the Netherlands, a godless nation full of irritating bisexuals.

EDIT: And here is Germany, another godless bisexual nation but one that is doing amazingly well economically.

objection and discrimination! oh wait our numbers arent looking that bad but still wrong comparison since its not compared to gdp :wink:

Good point, actually. I didn’t notice that. I will see if they have it in percentage of GDP. Will edit as needed.

Yes, found it. Fixed it. It seems the USA is the only country (on my list) in real trouble over this.

The charts don’t lie. We are a poor, 3rd world nation with no free medical care. The important thing is that during the Biden administration our economy is and can only improve from the disastrous Trump administration. People are going back to work. Well not in Oklahoma. Unemployment pays all too well. The Chinese are quietly moving in by the hundreds and thousands to grow marijuana for hemp and assist in building our economy back better while our work force enjoys a little R-n-R. You know that’s good news. That I know of, MSM reported no shootings over the weekend. The hacked pipeline is up and running again which reflects well on Biden’s strong stance on domestic and foreign policies. And if course the border crisis is completely under control as we raise the refugee cap to allow as many drug dealers, rapists and traffickers cross our border.
Thank God Trump didn’t finish that wall.

Thank God trump is gone.

1 Like