US Gun Violence and Motive

It’s not like the price of insulin went up in 2016. Why didn’t Obama get the price reduced?

I can reduce my own participation here.

My country has signed the Paris climate accord and has implemented thousands of laws against pollution. You can’t even buy old school light bulbs legally in Canada. All provinces have subsidies on electric cars and penalties on gas ones. And so on. Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Obama got health care passed and then faced an obstructionist Republican house and senate who refused to do anything good.

Your call. Still, you have no business telling me about my marital state and beliefs when you know nothing about either.

I’m a bit surprised the blue states are older.

Not surprised Florida is in top five for oldies, nor that Utah in the youngest group considering they multiply like rabbits to keep their odd religion alive. Interesting that the top 3 for oldies are the 3 most northern states.

I see Oklahoma is 21. Florida is 15

I’m a little surprised California did that well. They are probably lax on drug use which is probably a good thing for non dangerous drugs.

Gotta hand this one to the gun lobby. Here’s a case where the armed congregation clearly saved a bunch of lives.

If only you could be that brave.

It’s a pity I can’t get in favorites videos, Reg. I had a sweet song for you.

I suppose gun violence is the best you can do for me here.

Here’s a second win in a week for the gun lobby. It’s not clear at all to me whether I’d buy a gun if I lived in the US. I am happy there are almost no handguns here in Canada but if I lived in the US where everyone has them, I might decide it’s better to have one. I don’t know.

Especially Florida. Especially orlando/miami

Well, this is interesting. NY is trying to dissolve the NRA.

Self preservation?

How difficult would it be to take everyone’s guns away?

Or just get people to give them up?

I don’t think it’s too much to ask anybody.

I’m going to have to protect myself from right wing psychos when trump loses, I’m keeping mine.

Hmmm. I have to take the matter to prayer.

Choked at meal time again Reggie?