United Nations

“Among other goals, the global agreement aims to facilitate the expansion of what the UN describes as “regular migration,” providing more legal pathways for would-be immigrants seeking to re-settle in wealthier countries such as the United States.”

Translation: Among other goals, the global agreement aims to facilitate the expansion of what the UN describes as “regular migration,” providing more legal pathways for would-be immigrants seeking to re-settle in the United States.

Release the children into the states, after which they will be stalked before being kidnapped and never seen again.

Make the men like women. Degrade them and kill their self-esteem so leaders can have their perverted way.

Tax the Hell out of the people to fund domestic and international abortions.

Release a virus on the world so people with preexisting conditions will die, making universal healthcare affordable.

“Calling the demonstrators “a band of international terrorists,”

How can these low-life thugs call demonstrators international terrorists. They just want affordable fuel. Jesus Christ! This is pathetic and difficult to watch.

This land is your land and this land is my land
woodie guthrie didn’t know whose land it was. as he celebrated having it

did i put a period there?

Won’t God do justice for His chosen ones, who cry out to Him day and night? Will He be slow to help them? I tell you, He will quickly give them justice. But when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?”

• Luke 18:7-8 TLV
    Yes, He will.

You can look at what’s happening with Bud Light and Target and see that people do not want to be subjected to Satanism. We just had to have it put in our faces to see that we want something better for ourselves.