Twins By Design

Well it won’t be long before we’re third world. I’ll ask again then. Thank you for your kind consideration.

1 Like

If you found the first two pages repulsive and obscene and evil to its core, breathe, it’s over. My page three has been filled with Spiritual Guidance. Teaching me all sorts of wise things. Starting with this:

The reason you write chapters instead of pages is because you have a shorter life span to write about.

The Bible says that before you offer your gift at the alter, if there be any person you have strife with (paraphrasing) go and make peace, then come and give your gift at the alter. If Reg were a real friend he would post that Scripture, I know that I know he has already gone and looked up in his mind.

Last night, I spoke with my bff and tonight we are going to meet for our first real encounter in about 5 or 6 years.

Last night as I was beginning to write, I caught a glimpse of the POM and it was the face of a lion but the color of it was the color of this POM. I thought Reg changed the POM so I went to look at it but it was as it is. This morning I went on Twitter for about 2 minutes and one of the first things I saw was the lion on the POM.

I don’t know what “real friend” means but it harms no one to post this.

Matthew 5:24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

1 Like

Thanks, Friend. You have always been a very big part of page 3.

Ever helpful. Do you like the new pom? lol.

I do!

Me too.