Truth

Because you went seeking for the truth and found it. What you do with it is your choice. I’ve made my choices in this life and I have no regrets. I have sorrow for my mistakes partly because the consequences are sometimes a painful reminder of where I’ve been.
It’s also painful to me that man demands women be completely truthful in judgment even knowing it’s going to feel like being stripped naked, mocked and crucified. When the tables are turned man does what he always does and pokes his head in the proverbial sand as if to indicate he doesn’t get what you are talking about. That’s okay. I’ve played dumb hiding the truth. You can play dumb and hide from the truth.
I wouldn’t wish what I’ve gone through on my worst enemy and yet some of you would rather play games and be painfully crucified with your own adult toys when it isn’t necessary. I prefer to play children’s games. They are more fun to me. I think that’s why I like chess so much. It’s a child’s game that parallels adult life without stealing a child’s innocence.
Did you expect to find a lie when you went out seeking the truth?

Globalist sheep destroy truth.

hello very much
i really really really want attention

one might describe it as a craving
wouldn’t one?

i need a pipeline for the amount of attention i want

Start digging.

you can’t handle the social truth