Trump

if you believed that then you would take your pill, reg

Every time, I think you have reached a new pinnacle of stupidity. Every time you prove me wrong and outdo yourself. Impressive.

Prophylactic use should obviously wait for clinical trials. Critical and acute care should not.

ok, then give it to someone that has corona there?

1 Like

I have to point out that trump is using it prophylacticly.

perhaps he thinks trump already has corona

I would like to think he does.

I also hope Trump gets coronavirus and dies, and I agree that Trump is wrong to use it prophylactically as he is wrong about a million other things, but he was right to suggest we try it in urgent cases months ago imo. We have nothing to lose when someone is about to die.

If someone is about to die then take it (in good health).

1 Like

funny, (besides wishing trump to die) we all agree lol

print and frame.

I deleted my post. You were talking about his prophylactic use which I agree was and is stupid.

lol yes
woohoo… group hug? :wink:

forget it.

I don’t see anything wrong with using it as a prophylactic. Mosquitoes, in this country, resemble dragon flies but they are so evasive they operate like an invisible enemy. And as we can see, mosquitoes aren’t bothering Trump.
Taking hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic would be a small sacrifice and nothing more than self-experimentation compared to the economic collapse we are experiencing through this medically mandated confinement.

This drug has only been approved as an acute care drug. Long term prophylactic use could be harmful and should be tested. I’ll also note that data will useless without the context of a double blind study. That said, the issue IS urgent and SHOULD be tested promptly, and I’m glad to see them doing that. It’s entirely possible that all people over 70 might be advised to start on a prophylactic dose of this stuff.

This is not a medically mandated confinement. This is a politically mandated confinement. Politicians, including Trump, are the ones who made the decisions to shut down the world. They did this on medical advice, but the medical community had no power to shut down a single business or cancel a single flight. This was Trump, Xi, Trudeau et al.

Mandated may have be a harsh word to describe The WHO’s “advice” but it’s a little like the vaccine that may be mandated.
Those who don’t take it will be ridiculed for failing to consider the well-being of global society, who will overwhelmingly will take it.
In other words, if Trump hadn’t taken their “advice” Democrat’s would have lambasted him for failing to protect Americans. Instead, they have been allowed to take the alternative option, either/or, and trash him for allegedly not acting quickly enough to prevent the high number of deaths in this country, most especially in New York and California where the virus is prevalent because of lack of hygiene in homeless areas.

Oh horse crap. Democrats and Trump haters (including me) will lambaste Trump no matter what he does. Trump cut off air travel before anyone asked him to. Long before anyone else had even thought of it. He did this. Let him wear it. My leader also did it and I will vote for him. He was also wrong in my opinion. Let him wear that.

I also don’t know anything about any double blind studies.

I don’t care what you or they say about him. I do care about who our next president will be so the picture they paint of Trump needs to be true because the investigations into the Trump/Russia investigation is heating up and I would hate for good Democrats to experience Karma.

That was not my point at all. You said Trump locked down because if he hadn’t, Democrats would’ve lambasted him. That is nonsense. He did it. He locked down. He needs to wear it. If you are against the lockdown and the economic devastation that will follow, you are against what TRUMP did. Not against what Democrats did or said, not against anything the medical community did, you are against what TRUMP did.