Trump

This elephant has got a pretty “big hands” schlong

but a weak mind. And God is he UGLY!

Disgustingly pale and puffy.

Now come on, Yesterday every Trump hater complained about Trump’s orange skin tone.
Now, you complain about him being to pale.
Didn’t we learn on bbad that skin color isn’t an issue in regards to be a great man or even to become a greater president? ((…but still believing he should leave Iran, yet the whole mid east alone…))

Honestly there’s excellent coffee to be had everywhere these days.

That is shallow but true. I wouldn’t call him pale but he is extremely obese and his skin is this weird inhuman looking orange shade. Easily the ugliest president of my lifetime.

Amen to this. Remember this the next time you kiss Trump’s ass. He needs to get the hell out of the middle east as he promised to do. It is amazing that his koolaid drinking supporters are giving him a pass on this even though many of them made this a huge point about why they elected him.

Yeah. So what?

1 Like

You might be able to buy coffee in a Dutch coffee shop. Not sure. Ask Mr. Aboutit.

He could be mistaken as Dutch.

P.S.- thanks for the ctrl z tip

1 Like

Careful you don’t run across “el guapo” withthat attitude.

That’s harsh. He could even be a female Spanish potato farmer.

1 Like

OMG! It’s true. The missing twin. I guess Daddy liked him more.

I don’t understand why he’s so upset. It’s a non-binding resolution.

I had to post about the Royals since Trump decided to inject his unsolicited opinion.

“Asked if her grandson Harry should return to the royal fold, Trump said, “I don’t want to go into the whole thing. I just have such respect for the queen. I don’t think this should be happening to her.”

Harry May never be King, but he was born privileged and has a responsibility to the Monarch that he should abide by.
Trump is right. It is sad but if they let Charlie’s wife become queen, 1Kings 1: 39.

Because he’s a fragile little man who needs people worshiping him and pumping up his ego all the time. Because in his heart he knows he is a fraud.

1 Like

I hate the royals. Vile British parasites, the lot of them. I hate the institution. It is contemptible. It tells us that what family you were born into is more important than what you achieve. I have always particularly hated Harry after he boasted about killing people in Afghanistan from the safety and comfort of his helicopter. As far as I’m concerned, the best thing all of the royals could do is commit mass suicide and Harry should drink the first koolaid.

HOWEVER…given that my mass suicide option does not appear to be one that the royals are considering, this particular parasite’s decision to stop sucking on the public tit, quit this vile institution, give up public money and actually earn his own for the first time in any of their lifetimes, is actually pleasantly refreshing.

I wish all of them would do it. Failing my other proposal above, of course.

there are probably dutch coffee shops that can supply you with cannabis coffee

trump mistaken as dutch? lol somehow i dont think he would be quite as successful here

but sure; there can be dutch in all of you…

lol does trump hate these photos because of how she looks or because he might have a hispanic / mexican heritage?

amen! besides the suicide suggestions lol
let them be useful and sweep the streets or something like that

Just saw this. Made me chuckle. The guy on the left is James Hewitt, Di’s admitted extramarital lover. No wonder Chuck likes William better. lol.

1 Like

…when it comes to Brit’Ish royalty, I am definitively on prince Harry’s side