Trump

Believe me. You are welcome and even encouraged.

now you are obviously trying to irritate me…

Join the club.

iam not much of a joiner… soooo how about that trump; you never repsonded to my question about why you would say that trump has no face left to save?

Industrial Society and its future (Ted K)
50. The conservatives are fools: They whine about thedecay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

nice graphic.

isn’t it frightening that unmanned drones can surveil you and take your life at will of some guys at the other end of the world…let alone an algorithm that decides autonomously that your fringe group is just too incompatible to the current system?
AI saying Your group is too Ted K. to be allowed to exist…

https://vm.tiktok.com/XAo57C/

1 Like

Trump Cabinet Meeting

ouchie and its not even a pink one!

The orange idiot wins one.

Aw jeeze, that fucking ridiculous wall.

His press secretary called it a “victory for the rule of law”. lol

I hope they take it to the supremes.

The Supreme Court is now stacked with Trump shills who think the president is a king.

There is that but now that they are safely ensconced I am hoping some will grow a pair and recognize separation of powers for their own good.

ooh a hellfire missile. Nasty piece of work.

The blood of the passengers on the aircraft shot down is on trumps hands.

The law of unintended consequences, often cited but rarely defined, is that actions of people, and especially of governments, always have effects that are unanticipated or “unintended.” Economists and other social scientists have heeded its power for centuries; for just as long, politicians and popular opinion have largely ignored it.

Rob Norton

From the essay found here:
https://www.sas.upenn.edu/~haroldfs/540/handouts/french/unintconseq.html

All for fragile trumps ego.

1 Like

That would be Trudeau’s cowardly excuse for his upcoming inaction. It takes a special kind of ignorance and TDS to blame this on Trump. No sane true American patriot would ever come to such a conclusion. It like a radical Islamist blaming his rape on a woman because she wasn’t wearing a burka. Trudeau is such a pussy, looked like he was soiling his pants making his announcement, probably making plans to send Iran some $ and comforting hugs over Trump’s dealing them, Canada can have that snowflake progressive.

lol the wall, well if it helps americans feel secure and decide to pull back all of their troops, stop supplying weapons and never invade other countries again…

a permanently closed box around your country might bring instant world peace!:wink:

Probably unintentional.