Trump

How interesting that the prosecutor who made the “sweetheart” deal (Alex Acosta) is now Secretary of Labor for trump.

No shit! He should be investigated and put on leave without pay until he is cleared of any wrong doing.

You talking about trump? I agree !

I’m talking about Alex Acosta. Did you just wake up?

I’m talking about the deep state.

And I’m talking about our government cutting sweet deals for perverts back when Clinton was the New York Senator.

When Bush was in office.

I’ve never known you to be at a loss for words. Are you having a snack or what?

I’m ignoring you.

Good because there is something more interesting going on over there lol.
:leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

I’m sorry, you were ignoring me? Did my post strike a nerve?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-clinton-knows-nothing-about-financier-jeffrey-epsteins-terrible-crimes-former-presidents-spokesman-says

For the record, Billl Clinton know nothing of these terrible crimes.

Separately, claims in court showed that President Trump may have flown on the jet at least once, as well.

Same article

Reg actually convinced me that he is that dumb. I never used to believe it either. I figured he was purposely trying to come off as a moron so his followers would feel a connection, but Reg convinced me is actually dumb enough to believe it.

I think his belief is like his truth. Whatever is convenient. He could change his mind about climate change tomorrow.

Okay, in all fairness, Trump knows all about these terrible crimes.

I have no reason to doubt he flew on that jet. Maybe even to Clinton’s bday party.

Do you really know what dumb is? Dumb is turning a blind eye to 30 years of corruption. Don’t talk to me about dumb when you are part of the dumb problem.

^^^Exactly! Reality is the current crap that exits his mouth, and the koolaid drinkers are expected to accept the new reality and forget the old reality upon demand. And they do.

Have you all ever heard of Adrenochrome?

No but I googled. Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine).

Trump gave a really nice Independence Day fireworks show. They say the jets that flew over give a code but 5 of the 6 didn’t code. It was recorded that the one that did code sent the message “GMEND”

I wouldn’t know. I don’t listen to the military although I’m guessing someone around here speaks military code fluently.

Did you all know that trump started The Apprentice in 2004. Trivia…

He also took a boat off Epstein Island after flying there to check out the premises and rub elbows with the very liberal left, where he observed young girls hanging out but nothing illegal.

He was found to be less than fun-fun, morally speaking and rejected by his peers.