Trump

You seem to be right about this fact.
1996 - 68% oppped same-sex marriage
2015 - 60% support it, with younger generations overwhelmingly in favor
(Gallup pollings, Americans)

The U.S. are an interesting nation. On the one hand created with a heavy, satanic freemasonic influence, on the other hand all the interesting religious fringe groups who take their faith seriously, the soul of Europe, found a home there.
Lately, however, the freemasonic influence seems to dominate big tech, big gov and the deep state…

About Twitter

"Contemplation (devotion to god) is alien to the modern mode of life. The iPhone, a lumunious portal promising to show us the world, […]really is a MIRROR of the world inside OUR heads. "
(Benedict option)

Is this what You mean by the term “echo chamber”?

If only we all would put our phones down, get involved more with community, attend church more often and sing Kumbaya together, the world would be a better place. (Benedict Option)

You may see your IPhone as a portal to the world and sure it is but to me it’s a tool for increasing knowledge. (Prophesy fulfilled)

Tell me Daniel, what do you think about this:

I wonder what Trumps statistics are🤔

There are statistics regarding the number of lies he has told, his failure to pay subcontractors and his use of undocumented workers in his businesses. I’m sure there are more areas where his hypocrisy is documented.

I agree, up to this point.

Trump is set to kickoff his re-election campaign in Orlando. I can hardly wait.

1 Like

Give him praise! Unlike Obama’s failed and weak attempt in Chicago, Trump is cleaning up your perverted state.

I’ll give him the finger if I see him.

Gross! You must be pro-perversion.

You’re the one who loves the perverted trump, not me. Seems like I read recently that most of Florida’s perverts moved here from Oklahoma. We need to send them back to you.
They’re all trump voters too.

1 Like

They only moved there because your state sucks the oxygen from mine.

It’s probably all the fracking that’s sucking out your oxygen.

It’s probably all the smoke you’re blowing this way.

Donald Trump turned 73 today. His wife makes him look even more unhealthy than he already is.

I met a gambler from Canada this week. Incredibly nice guy. Educated me on the liberal view in Vancouver. Really nice guy. Michael, I think, his name was. Did I mention, really nice guy. Informative.

Sounds like a nice guy.

Yeah, really nice guy. Sorry to disrupt your busy life. You were about to help me get this elephant off my lap?

I did. I correctly informed you that you missed the misspelling of the title of the topic. Aren’t I a nice guy?

Do tell what he said.