Trump

I don’t like to argue.

me neither, i just enjoy expostulating

Oh, so you’re an expostulater eh?

truculently so

No need to click on the article lol

“Trump, who has mixed relationships with tech companies, regularly bashing Amazon and its Chief Executive Jeff Bezos but meeting with Apple Inc’s Tim Cook, has said “there is something going on in terms of monopoly” when asked about big tech firms.”

“The Trump administration has criticized Silicon Valley over the issue of encryption, blasting Apple for what he called its refusal to unlock phones used by criminals.”

First he’s accused of bashing Bezos while meeting with Apple. Then Trump is accused of blasting Apple. :roll_eyes:

“The Trump administration is conducting a wide-ranging antitrust probe into major tech companies, but both he and Biden have stopped short of calling for the firms to be broken up.”

“Both Biden and Trump have blasted social media companies over their handling of political content.”

It’s the only thing they agree on but Trump made an accusation that it’s a monopoly and Biden says we should take a really hard look at dismantling companies like Facebook. Maybe they just need to complete and analyze the anti-trust probe before confirming a monopoly. They have both said enough to draw suspicion.

“Biden, who has clashed with Facebook over its policies on political ads and manipulated videos, was the only Democratic presidential candidate who called for revoking Section 230 ofthe Communications Decency Act, a key internet law which largely exempts online platforms like Facebook and Twitter from legal liability for users’ posts.”

Idk what Section 230 is. I haven’t googled it yet but it sounds like Biden wants to hold big tech responsible for free speech by, of and for the people. Completely contrary to the First Amendment in the Constitution. Go Trump :us:2020

“In 2018, Trump signed into law a bill that makes websites liable for third-party content that facilitates prostitution or sex trafficking.”
Go Trump!!! 2020​:us::us::us:

“Trump has said he is committed to ensuring “every citizen can have high-speed internet access,” though Democratic rivals criticized him over the continuing digital divide on the campaign trail. In January, the Federal Communications Commission approved a $20 billion rural broadband expansion fund.”

“Biden also said he plans a $20 billion investment in rural broadband infrastructure and to triple funding to expand access in rural areas, as part of a package his team proposed to pay for through tax increases on wealthy Americans and corporations.”

The numbers are the same but Biden is vague about where he will specifically spend his future investment, although the did confirm how it would be funded.
Go Trump! :us::us::us:

*Skipping the next 30 posts. This place is so weird sometimes.

I wouldn’t skip your posts, although I wish I had.

It’s not my fault.

lol you should check out nickscafe rant

Uncooperative and childish.

1 Like

That was a mockery. I wasn’t actually expecting her to answer within 60 seconds.

It’s the trash.

You look like you have a Piled higher and Deeper view of the problem…an interesting perspective and point of view of things from an elevated status. Does it obstruct your senses at times though one must wonder.

I’m sure nothing about you has anything to do with… TRASH!!!

I hate Trump. I hope he dies in prison. That said, he has been right about a lot of things lately.

lol ok, so you will start taking your hydroxychloroquine today?

No, but if the trial ends up showing that the two cloroquine drugs actually help significantly in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19, a lot of people who mocked Trump are going to look very stupid.

1 Like

glad to hear;)

trump has too much of a backlog of stupidity for that to happen

its always better to look stupid to others than to be stupid