Trump

I usually find his posts to be boring.

1 Like

I recognized the name. He has something to do with Trumps investigations also, doesn’t he? I can’t believe how much they look alike. That was fun.

I find his posts educational and always on point. But then I also find your barbed posts educational.

Where have you been? Did fake news CNN forget to tell you about John Durham? Big surprise there…

John Durham has been assigned as prosecutor to look into the Democratic Deep State corruption which started the Russian Investigation hoax, falsified information to illegally spy on Trump and lied to the FISA court while having a plan to frame and remove the people’s choice for President. John Durham is the guy who’s face makes it hard for these people on the list and more to sleep at night:
Loretta Lynch
James Comey
John Brennan
Hillary Clinton
James Clapper
Rod Rosenstein
Lisa Page
Bruce Ohr
Peter Strzok
Andrew McCabe

…Because all these conniving Democratic Deep State operatives and more are about to find they are not above the law. John Durham is the man that is going to clean house in the swamp and bring these Democratic crooks to justice.

Remember that name Bigmoon, he is your party’s worst nightmare and he is about open the gates of hell on a whole bunch of your crooked Dem friends…

Its going to be fun to watch these potential jail-birds start singing and rat each other out. The Dem’s Deep State Operatives are going to go down like dominoes…

1 Like

You reek of paranoia.

1 Like

Aren’t you at peace. I moved your post and now it’s at home.

You just wanted Bolton, who everyone knows wants us to go to war with Iran, to testify against Trump, who is using Democrat preferred sanctions over war to deal with Iran.
Perhaps you should instruct us on the proper way to deal with nuclear threats if the Left has changed their policy again.

This is very important. We like to stay on topic here. :smiley:

Ok, I will. Quit attacking and invading other countries. There, solved.

Um, no. Read below.

I thought it was over but I haven’t really paid much attention to it lately. I was so disgusted from the onset of the Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff show, I haven’t been able to follow along much. From the beginning Democrats everywhere seemed to be celebrating Schiff’s glorified televised performance. Every time he opens his political mouth, I cringe.

Probably not. You know how slow rednecks are.

1 Like

Busy day for trump. Lunch with Pence at noon then interview with Hannity at 9pm. Busy beaver eh?

1 Like

He’s doing absolutely nothing and yet his supporters claim he’s done more than any president in history. He got a pass on the impeachment and the koolaid drinkers don’t even care that he didn’t build a wall or repeal Obamacare. This is by far the biggest cult of all time.

2 Likes

I read there are inconsistencies in Iowa voting.
It’s a good day for the Right. Giggle Sorry. Did Democrats just get caught cheating themselves? Hahaha!

Too funny! All the candidates have emerged as the victor. lol Probably fake news. The real good news was, as always, on Trump.

Maybe they should try having a primary with regular voting. Buttigieg is getting destroyed and the blame.

And we all know that Dan’s vote is the deciding vote.

The State of the Union speech is tonight. I guess trump will use it to puff up his chest and take shots at his political enemies. His uncouth behavior is expected now and should no longer come as a surprise.

you never know, maybe he will introduce another peace plan
perhaps this time for iraq… oh wait america already established “peace” there

I wouldn’t look for anything positive.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/trump/18/6025?u=thinkingaboutit
why not? as i said in the lovely pitbull forum: if you want to see evil you will see it, surely if you try (and you dont even have to try very hard) there is a lot to smile about donald and his speeches

Of course his butchering of the language and shameless posturing are amusing.

there ya go lol

You know, I can’t even take pleasure in that lately. It just irritates me even more that half of the USA willingly votes for a man with childlike levels of literacy. I am becoming embittered.