Trump

So speaking of grenades. What is that thing on Hillary’s leg?

Never slept better in my life.

No need to convince me. I know you have no conscious.

Not when I’m sleeping. Neither do you.

Come back Michele. Come back and entertain me.

Michele, it is impolite to copy/paste an entire article as if you wrote it.

Original source: How to Prepare for a Global Corruption Purge

I’m not going to bother refuting each point. I’m done with this game.

I have decided to give some thought to my list of ways to prepare for the apocalypse. Here are my initial thoughts.

1. Wear a cool watch. This doesn’t have to be expensive but it needs to be cool. I’m thinking something like this Poljot skeleton for about a thousand bucks. Way less money than a Rolex and way cooler. I’m not sure, though. I love the Bulova chronograph I’ve been wearing for years and I just bought some new straps for it so I may just keep wearing it.

2. Buy a cool backpack that makes you look like you’ve been everywhere and done everything. I just did this. Polare leather, $200.

3. Lose weight if you need to. I am now about 185 and should be 175. Working on that. Had a vegetarian crepe for lunch. That’s a start.

4. Buy a tactical pen that the advertisers say can be used as a weapon (even though we all know it can’t really be) and which has a flashlight built in that you will never use. This will make you feel like Mad Max even though you’re really just a soft urban wannabe like me. I just did this, too. $30.

5. Try to convince the wife to have a threesome with her hot friend who has indicated she’s open to the idea. When the apocalypse comes, you can suggest the idea of all moving in together. Just until the emergency is over, of course.

6. Stock up on meds. Have a 6 to 12 month supply on hand. Make sure you have several antibiotics on hand. I had this done but I’ve used it all up (which is a good practice or they get stale) and so I need to restock. I’ll get on that next week.

7. Carry a pocket knife that’s small enough to stay out of trouble with the cops but big enough that it’ll be painful to anything trying to kill you. It should have tools on it to show it’s not intended as a weapon. It won’t stop a guy with a gun but it’ll likely stop a pit bull which is a more of a threat in Canada. I have a bunch but here’s one. Gerber Obsidian, $32. The two screwdrivers are actually quite useful at times.

This is my list for now. I may add more later.

Contrary to popular belief, I didn’t even do that much.

1. No
  2. yes
  3. no
  4. no
  5. Hard yes
  6. Working on it.
  7. done
  8. Buy a gun and learn to use it. Buy ammo. Maintain. Done
  9. Rice and Beans

“much” being the operative word.

I would actually agree with this if I lived in the USA. Given where I am, though, a gun would be far more trouble than it is worth.

You don’t look like you need to lose weight in your pic.

I’ve thought a lot about stocking food and have decided against it, aside from a few granola bars. If the apocalypse comes, my plan is to get out of dodge, not stay and homestead. I can’t carry more than a few granola bars so that’s all I keep.

I am not as mobile as I need to be to run for it, so I will make my stand here.

Against what?

whatever I need to be.

I don’t know how you managed to direct this conversation to the Apocalypse but well done. Ignore what the Left is doing and give attention to where they are leading you.
Truth revealed!

I would start a prepper thread but I am not sure anyone would be interested. I am kinda into it. My post above was mostly not serious but part of it was. Prepping is harmless fun.

Since when do you post according to others’ interest. I actually thought you already had a prepper thread. The one where you were posting about walkie-talkie radios? I think it should be discussed. I’ve done nothing to prep disaster of any kind.

It was in the old site, prior to the security problems we had. I didn’t bring anything over when we switched to the new software. I love that you’re interested. I’ll create a prepper thread and repost my plans for the apocalypse minus the stuff about threesomes and useless pen weapons.

1 Like