Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-jokes-150223195.html

Trump condemns “racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” but doesn’t acknowledge his own rhetoric

President Trump called the gunman who killed 20 people in El Paso Texas a “wicked man” and urged the country to condemn white supremacy. He stopped short of acknowledging his own divisive and racist rhetoric.

“The shooter in El Paso posted a manifesto online consumed by racist hate. In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy.”

Officials said the El Paso shooter may face hate crime charges after police found a racist, anti-immigrant document they believe was written by the 21-year-old white male suspect.

The four-page document posted online espouses white nationalist and racist views. It rails against immigrants and Hispanics, blaming immigrants and first-generation Americans for taking away jobs and for the blending of cultures in the US.

Good links, Michele! I agree that Trump’s rhetoric is partly responsible for the recent lunacy in the US.

Even if he was serious I would understand his concern. Trump riles up his neanderthal base and it’s no surprise that some portion of his mentally challenged admirers would take action.

Do you think Trump was riling up his mentally challenged base when the shooter was a Leftist and the innocent victims were Republican politicians?

Almost all recent shooters have been RWNJs, Michele. Yes, there have been a handful of left wingers over time, but from what I recall the huge majority and almost all recent ones have been Trump nuts.

1 Like

Fact-checking with a source would be nice here. For that reason, I completely reject this statement as false for your own twisted entertainment.

Although a senseless and needless tragedy the drama focus on this is horrible act is rooted in pure hypocrisy by the Progressives who advocate killing babies by the millions. On average, far more people die every day from medical malpractice, suicide, the flu, car accidents, homicide by handguns and drugs coming over an unprotected border, yet these Progressive hypocrites rise up to make the agenda to take away guns from law abiding people their top priority.

You Lefties want something to get worked up about, focus that drama you save for guns and place it on the senseless millions of babies being murdered or the drugs coming over the borders that kill 1,000s!! Your selective uprising speaks for itself as per your true agenda, and that fact you cannot escape!

Perhaps the case should be made that we need more guns. Too bad in a state like Texas someone didn’t have a gun to stop this maniac. I know if I saw this guy walking into a Walmart with an AR15 I’d have been suspicious and jumped out of my Jeep with my Sig P320 and been on him the instant he made wrong move with that weapon.

1 Like

You’re such a hero, Tychius. What a man. lol.

Too bad he wasn’t there to catch that baby that horrible racist black man threw over the rail at the mall. I do like his avatar picture though. Such a pensive thoughtful pose. Eyebrows drooping with a little sadness at the wicked state of the country. It’s precious.

1 Like

If the baby had had a gun, this wouldn’t have happened.

Better than blaming the evil gun while hiding behind women and babies, Reg.

You probably have no idea how ignorant your argument looks to me because of your resorting to Ad Hominem fallacy, do you?

Ad hominem (and childish) attack suggesting I am a coward who hides behind women and babies:

Self righteous and hypocritical whining about an ad hominem attack:

You really are an imbecile. Yes, that was ad hominem. That’s probably the only Latin you know. lol.

Are you calling him a racist?

1 Like

Yes, he is.

What are you talking about? I said I liked it.

There were 74 killings in Chicago, Obama’s home and a gun free city, over the weekend. That I know of, he did nothing to curb the killings since guns were already banned.

It wasn’t an argument, it was an ad hominem attack. Happens a lot here.