Trump

What’s this? What happened?

With another woman in the house, it’s bareable.

How do you like your new neighbors in pristine Martha’s Vineyard?

I haven’t been keeping up with your primaries but I did read a little about this guy and I hope a nice Democrat beats him for changing his position on the election.

Nothing really. I came home to a mess that took me a month to clean up.

I read somewhere that you just returned from Columbia. You should have taken your wife and flew on over to Britian for a peek at your new king, so you can practice bowing down.
Happy you had a safe trip.

2 Likes

I actually promised her that we’d go there. I dislike going there. Oh well, a promise is a promise.

I think the new neighbors are going to the cape. MV handled that well. Nobody down the cape wants to work, so hopefully it works out for everyone. They need hospitality and landscaping workers. Not sure what skills the migrants have. Looks like the Florida governor spent millions of taxpayer dollars on flying the migrants. Florida is more unlikable than Texas. My sister in law lives in pompano beach. I can’t think of one thing I like better there. January weather, I guess.

I think Bolduc has zero chance, but backtracking on the election will cost him votes he just got. If he said that 2 days earlier, he would have lost.

Yes, I read the post….

…Which begs the question, why would you even mention such a thing if you don’t like going there? You are right though. You made a promise and you will have to keep it. You can always do what Dusty does and tell her you will take her “next year.” You probably shouldn’t do that many times, lest she go without you.

Awesome. We should send all willing workers.

Right and he will lose now for doing that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/15/desantis-abbott-migrants-legality/

Looks like ir could turn into a legal issue.

I guess you have to have a membership to participate.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3655062-trump-claims-presidents-can-declassify-documents-even-by-thinking-about-it/amp/
If Trump doesn’t or can’t run, I’m voting for DeSantis. Win-win.

Trump is taunting the FBI.

This may be why he made the outlandish claim that you can think a document classified and it is so.

How do you hide a conspiracy to affect the presidential election? You label the conspirator a confidential human source and make us pay for it.

Speaking of paying for it, the Biden Administration and more specifically, the Democratic Party as a whole, a long standing supporter of blue-collar workers, has estimated the bill to pay $10,000 debt of future white-collar workers is estimated to be 400 billion dollars.
The good news, oil prices are dropping but gas prices are rising, to help offset the hike in interest rates, I guess.
I doubt anyone here can explain the logic behind it all.

:smirk:

Gas prices are rising?

They are here in Vancouver, which makes no sense at all with oil prices falling.

Interesting. They are still dropping here. Maybe they’ll go up next week.

Looks like Trump called DeSantis a fat phony. This is going to be like 2016 again.

The irony of Trump calling anyone a fat phony will be lost on most Republicans, too.

1 Like