Travels

My problem is attracting too much unwanted services. Meaning a percentage of criminals seeking to deprive me of my belongings and currency have also been suspected male prostitutes.
“Not interested” can be too heartbreaking and insulting.

Also just too willing to do anything and just not caring about ones health and well being and consequences.

Somebody approaching you with candy in their mouth and breathing on you should let you know.

I said I was going to stop trying to have a conversation with you but I have to say, if you and I had to travel somewhere very far together, I would tape your mouth shut because you remind me of an old friend who uses a lot of words to say nothing meaningful.

Either way they reason I will probably be helpless before them and they will be leaving the encounter slightly richer.

You assume way way way too much.

Do you like the sight of clogged toilets when you have no choice? Even if it is a women’s bathroom.

Yeah, you might be correct.

Let me reassure you. You assume too much every single day. On top of that, your assumptions are almost always wrong. If you don’t really know something, why do you spend so many valuable words twisting the truth to fit your assumptions? I wanted to say something to you about it yesterday but between being completely disgusted at the vile piss post and prepping for a large family gathering, there just wasn’t time but do know I have time this morning.

What a stupid question. No I don’t, Mark. I’m on septic here so I periodically pour acid in the toilet to prevent clogs.

You know what I love about my conversations with you? They are always very brief and one sided. It seems you do better when you are talking behind my back. One on one is not for everyone.

Not planning any traveling but I got this delivered today. I can walk in workout shorts without anything in the pockets or having to carry a backpack. It is very lightweight and holds pretty much everything for a minimalism. It is flat and not 3D. Look closely. I think the strap will break if pulled hard enough and shouldn’t be a choking danger and it can easily be tucked inside the front of the shirt. First move if I see somebody marching angrily towards me or sauntering up with a grin.

Nice, Mark. I love travel gear. On the passport holder issue, I just find I have to pull it out so many times at an airport that I’d rather just keep it in my pocket. Literally every few meters you have to pull it out these days. Silly but it’s the world we live in.

This is a short video about defense from variations of rear chokes including the “inescapable” RNC chokehold. Has scenarios when you are just on your cell phone and even seated and either direction you turn. I have seen a lot of self defense videos this one is Krav Maga. I get it free on Amazon Prime but it’s worth whatever to rent or buy it. Some of students you wouldn’t expect have training but this guy is an elite and shows the effectiveness.

Really good time not get lazy and choked in a robbery or assault. Everyone knows these basic chokes from the UFC. You don’t have to worry about that. https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Krav-Maga-Choke-Defenses/dp/B01LY69VAH

Why not, Mark? Why not just let a criminal take what they want? Why put yourself in danger for material objects. Let them have your useless objects. It’s not worth your life.

This doesn’t really mean anything to me but for those who travel, you’re about to surrender just a little tiny bit of your privacy and freedom for the greater good because checking a person for fever in advance is not invasive enough to provide global information infrastructure needed to securely manage, share and verify test data.

ah yes those temperature scans they use at airports, shops and bigger companies may not locate covid or a fever or even give you the right temperature but surely in combination with a digital covid passport it will provide comfort to the scared masked people

a false sense of security works for many

It seems to work for you.

iam secure in (what others call) my insecurities

That’s what you think.