Transgenderism

That’s right. With Trump you get choices.

That’s right. All without compensation.

Okay, that’s not completely true. This is a war between Good and evil. Trump is just a vessel for the Lord, albeit most definitely, an awesome vessel. Biden is a type of Pharoah and honestly, I hope he has a near-death drowning experience in an ocean of his own tears before the end of his administration.

don’t bother
they’re already here
i saw some on january 6

1 Like

he got what he was worth

Yeah, but that’s not what he deserved.

I’m hopeful he’ll get what he deserves soon.

2 Likes

good

1 Like

I read the article. I love the dress Melania was wearing that day. She has a really elegant fashion sense and I just love the way she carries herself so gracefully next to her proud hubby. Classy woman. :upside_down_face: I wanna be like her when I grow up.

tulsi whosit got a sex change

I quite like RT. I’m glad we added them.

I come to BBAD to keep achest of things.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad this is settled now. I can stop worrying about it. It has been debunked.

You were worried about it lol? I don’t mean to laugh but it seems like a such little thing to worry over. It’s also wrong. They beat little girls in sports, watch children in the bathroom and rape women in prison. Their rights are as hurtful as their deeds. I can’t believe you spend even a minute worrying over their rights.

Rand Paul is a tool but he makes some good points here. We scream bloody murder when the Africans do genital mutilation on their children but we support doctors doing it to our own children here at home.

Rand Paul, at the very beginning of the video, made clear that genital mutilation has been universally condemned. We do not support such barbaric behavior.
The Party you support not only supports genital mutilation, the support abortion apart from parental consent. They support late-term abortion. They supports persons right to commit abominations over the rights of women. You support those things with your left-leaning, liberal, globalist view. Stop pretending you don’t.

settle down little RWNJ.

lol okie

Michele, calm down. I was agreeing with you. I said he made some good points.

she is very confused these days

I was calm when I posted that. I’m calm now. You weren’t agreeing with me, unless you reject abortion as a form of birth control. Technically, I was agreeing with you and then took it a step further when I reminded you of the position they take on other women’s issues. Unfortunately, you can’t admit that.

I can’t admit what? I certainly admit that the Democrats in the US favour abortion as a form of birth control. I don’t much care about it these days, but I admit it.