Transgenderism

I feel sorry for you.

Was transgenderism big in the 80s?

Not at all. We called it “gender dysphoria” and suggested counseling and psychiatric help. I remain unconvinced that’s not the correct approach but I realize that modern society finds that repugnant so I go along with it and I’ll call anyone by the pronouns they prefer.

some of my best friends are niggers

Some say you have no friends.

fadsaaaa

bvbvvc

This is an interesting twist on a fairly routine sex assault case. He may end up in a women’s prison. I’m not sure which prison he belongs in. I suppose it doesn’t matter much.

1 Like

That’s not all that peckerwood has done.

He lifted a ban on travel from terrorist countries and then banned travel from ally countries in Europe and South Africa. What a Communist!

Short memory, Michele?

No.
Slow news day, Reg?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theepochtimes.com/biden-imposing-travel-ban-on-european-countries-south-africa-over-ccp-virus-white-house_3670592.html/amp

Michele, you just called Biden a communist for imposing a travel ban on European “ally countries” when Trump did the exact same thing less than a year ago.

thank god trump is gone

1 Like

And that’s fine but that prick Biden removed the ban on travel from terrorist countries as if those countries aren’t dealing with the same virus the rest of he world is dealing with. With a new variant, why would he lift any travel ban? Makes no sense to me other than he wants as many lawless people in this country as he can possibly squeeze in here.

They’re not dealing with the same virus, no. We are currently defending against the British variant which appears to be more contagious than the Chinese virus. Europe is a threat. The Middle East and North Africa are not.

Try not to be dramatic, Michele. Biden will give you many chances to justifiably mock him. This isn’t one. Don’t worry, they’ll come soon enough.

Oh, well in that case, let’s send out invitations to the little terrorists. :sneezing_face::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::face_with_thermometer:. Oops. Forgot my mask. :mask: I hope they forget theirs.

Try not to be the biggest duck in the room, Reg, and don’t tell me what to do. He’s a pedophile. He’s appointing pedophiles to his cabinet and he’s inviting pedophiles into our country. I’ll mock him anytime I choose and be a complete drama Queen about it.
Trump has opened our eyes to a lot in the last 4 years and while I have focused a lot on what the previous administration did, Biden’s 47 years of work in our government has come to light and we are going to spend the next 4 years reviewing 47 years worth of criminal activity, because we truly don’t know what he’s really done. That’s why this is happening the way it is. Biden had to win so we could see his works in real time and also learn about the criminal activity of every actor in his cabinet. I’m truly thrilled this is happening. Gotta go. The kids need coffee.