TikTok

She does! There is something wonderful about a pretty young girl, fit, without visible tattoos, dancing and having fun. Sadly it’s also increasingly rare these days.

EDIT: And yes, TikTok is full of that. I love it. These girls got game.

1 Like

Wow! Well that was two lungfuls of yogurt!

This isn’t normal in other states?

I would’ve followed.

No doubt.

:joy::joy::joy:

This reminds me of you, Mark.

1 Like

Mmmm… tatertot casserol in JAIL!

If you read the comments you notice people don’t mention her problem but wish her well. Her problem is private and shouldn’t be discussed in public. She clearly has a mental, if not medical, problem. This woman is sick and has been stricken with a horrific disease.
If she was overweight, the comments would get blown up with hate and she would repeatedly be called a pig, among other cruel words. The world would point out that if she just pushed herself away from the table or stop overeating, weight wouldn’t be a problem. This woman is not sick and will be branded gluttonous.

You’re a bunch of sicko’s. I can’t believe you let your mind go there.

She looks horrible. I wish her well. There, better?

No. That’s not better. That’s not even good enough. It can be much better. Look at her TikTok again. She’s starving to death. You need to defend her method for a healthy body.

she’s wearing a diaper.

She probably doesn’t have the strength to hold it.

This is so sweet. It reminded me that I tried sushi yesterday for the first time. I tried something with a spicy something drizzled over it that I thought was pretty good. I also tried something wrapped in avocado. Not so good. Anyway, sweet baby.