TikTok

I found Jonny’s boy. :heart_eyes:

Merry Christmas all! This hasn’t been a very good month, but the last 3 or so days were pretty good. I worked today. I went to my father in law’s church last sunday. He retired as pastor today. I had my family over friday. I went to my wife’s sister’s yesterday. I didn’t receive one bad gift. A bottle of sauvignon blanc which can easily be regifted was the worst. My sister in law got a garden hose as a gift from her secret Santa who lives in florida. I don’t think she has done more than 60 seconds of yard work in her life. It was a good laugh.

We had ice yesterday, but for some reason I traveled south and we were fine.

1 Like

Happy New Year, Dan!

Should’ve traded your wine for the garden hose. I see now why you haven’t had a good month.

Corona time😂

Yeah, 2021 can kiss my ass goodbye, too. I am totally entertained by this. :joy:

1 Like

Clearly those feet need more air out time. :mask:

I’m no Scrooge. Someone just harshly translated a beautiful speech. I know it’s not right but I couldn’t help but laugh. My twisted mind was completely entertained by that.

How many of you have ever sucked a…nevermind. I’m know I’m probably the only one who has done this.

Some people do the stupidest things.

That’s Bill, dancing around, behind the bushes.

what is this Bill you speak of?
say my name bitch
ah
that’s right
say it again

I Will!

:joy: You know this is in America. Our criminals work harder to entertain us than criminals in any other country.
There is something wrong when we start cheering for the criminal.

tictac is reliable
i know because somebody used an adjective

tictac is reliable
go look

telegram is reliable
go look

Are you sharing valuable information or are you heckling? I think it’s important that we all share what we experience.

I experienced this👇🏻 earlier. How long will you listen before you turn it off. For me, it was 30 seconds.