THE Right!

The part I don’t like about lawsuits is the whole “my relative died so I now win the lottery” thing. It’s sick.

Another factor that comes into play is that healthcare is now corporate. Incompetent Doctors and staff are shielded by the corporation. Not every case is a $60 million case, but a regular working stiff stands no chance against the legal power that corporate healthcare protects itself with. There ARE legitimate cases of malpractice that get silenced.

“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.”

Source disputed

Lol.

Do you think he can get mars to pay for it?

Whatever happened to “Star Wars”? Sounds like the same thing.

1 Like

They have learned to cloak their misdeeds as a “national security” issue.

1 Like

I don’t know about the rest of you but I go about my daily business not in fear of any of the bogeymen they are “protecting” us from.

1 Like

Someone should tell him we have this thing called the “air force.”

Paul Ryan is done. Good riddance.

He was a poor decision on Romney’s part. Probably would not have mattered, though.

Worst December since the great depression.

I think Trump picked a bunch of unnecessary fights and the markets reacted. What is your take.

The right - how people see us

images

The right - how we see ourselves

…put the fear of G’D into illuminati!

On this we have no disagreement at all. lol. Hope you’re well btw.

So true. Yeah, I have seen better times. But I am okay. One of my grandmother died and the remaining one I cannot understand anymore. Then I generally encounter an increasing problem communicating with worldly people. No common ground. Like coming from two different worlds. A common denominator gets increasingly hard to find.
I am on an ever accelerating trip of seeking. My only solid point of “non-lunatic” “worldly” “bread and butter” reference is some guy from work who likes me a lot but will be retirering soon and move to the Netherlands to his wife. No idea what will happen after this day. I am nowhere able to lead a professional life without guys like him, I am a seeker.
The speed everything has gotten is mind boggling. The last woman I learned to know I just ditched after dinner. I am in turbo seeking-mode. I expect supa dupa uber nutsi to blow into pieces some time or later.

I pray to god you are well, too, or better!

I’m ok, thanks. I injured my foot and, being diabetic, I take a long time to heal. I can barely walk right now but I should be fine in a few months. Moved to Medellin. Nothing else is new, really. I’m not seeking and am totally functional socially. No complaints.

Well thats good even though a little seeking never hurts :wink:
Too sorry about that foot, but don’t they have lots of fresh and low-carb food in Colombia (in contrast to our northern heavy food)? I remember in Peru there was lightweight, unprocessed food, vegetables and fruits all around in great variety sold cheaply at every corner. An aunt of mine had diabetes, too, and as far as I know she did a lot with sports and unprocessed foods…

I assume you are speaking of Trump.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ Truuuuuuummmpppppyyy ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: