The POM

looks like such a beautiful cute simple thing

Did that thing come from a bat?

If you could live in a world where humans were the only animal, would you? Disease would be down but cannibalism would be up. It doesn’t seem like humans get much of a benefit from other animals compared to the negative side effects. Then again this world is just as much theirs’. I’m sure 99.9% of animals would be better off without humans. I wonder if we have passed any diseases onto them. You know. Birds pecking away at human corpses and stuff.

why not? humans probably taste like chicken and there is always ketchup or hot sauce lol

yes around 50000 species become extinct each year because of this parasite called humans

I’ve never given your hypothetical any thought before but off the top of my head, yes, I think we’d be better off without other animals.

without bees not a lot of plants, without birds no seeds scattered so not many trees
without trees not much oxygen

1 Like

You BBADers did not vote on essential topics…
https://discourse.bbad.com/t/love-cannibalism-gross-or-natural-spiritual-desire-for-total-union/908/23?u=ishchadash

it probably takes more juicy pictures of sausages before everyone starts voting…

1 Like

According to Cannibal Meiwes, humans don’t taste like chicken but similar to pork, but a bit more “strong”, less mild in taste.
Source: the lengthy interview in German language under section:
https://discourse.bbad.com/t/love-cannibalism-gross-or-natural-spiritual-desire-for-total-union/908

Yeah, this won’t be the next POM. lol.

For Gods sake, will you please change the POM? So sick of that everywhere I look.

Why, another Shrek movie?

Please don’t let Daniel pick the pom.

2 Likes

Anyone got any ideas? I’m game to change the POM but coronavirus is still on my my mind. Anyone want to suggest something else?

I agree, Reg. That virus stays on my mind all the time which makes removing it right now seem pointless since everything else will somehow look viral anyway. I think you should put a crown on it and call it Royalty.

How about a nice cemetery?

God, depressing lot you both are.

You think it’s not depressing looking at that virus?

True. It’s interesting how drastically this virus has affected every aspect of our lives. I thought about putting up a nice vacation shot. Then I remembered air travel around the world has stopped. I thought, maybe a cityscape. Then I remembered all cities are under lockdown. Then I thought, maybe a sporting event. No sporting events. I can’t even put up a photo of a hot girl because we’re supposed to social distance from them. Everything we normally find beautiful is unavailable to us.

Maybe the milky way or some outer space pics.

I found a girl practicing social distancing doing yoga.