The Godless Dutch

From the article, It means all chapters of the club have been ordered to close and, presumably, no new chapters will be allowed to open. My guess is it also means any corporate entities bearing the name Hells Angels Motorcycle Club will be dissolved, and any bank accounts and other accounts will be ordered closed. I would also guess that any assets held by the HAMC in the Netherlands (including any real estate) would be liquidated at auction. It could also mean that membership in that organization could be a criminal act in the Netherlands, although I don’t know that.

1 Like

Lyft just sent me a tip about something called The Dutch Reach. It is a way to open your car door safely and look for bikes and scooters, motorized or not. The technique (and it is supposedly actually Dutch, which I would like confirmed) is to reach across your body with the arm opposite from the arm next to the door. Turn and look and check for anything coming your way before you open the door.

I’m going to start opening my doors the Dutch way. Now I know what I can do to show a little more concern for the safety of others and not be such a careless jerk.

I saw Dutch Reach and I thought it meant someone trying to pickpocket you.

I had to look it up. I thought the dutch reach was how to safely get in your car. Not the other way around, lol. Was trying to figure out how reaching across your body to open the door would help cyclists.

Ok I was shamed into looking it up. Not a bad idea, actually.

The vile, wicked and immoral Dutch are considering uprooting their prostitute area.

1 Like

This wicked Dutch cyclist is in big trouble for causing a crash. I admit, I looked at the video many times and didn’t see that he did anything wrong but whatever, he’s Dutch.

He cut off his own teammate who was also Dutch apparently.

The one in the coma is not the same one who cut him off, but the stumbling was mostly due to the fall of the one in a coma. The other stumbled over the finish line.
Not Finnish.

I’m sure people know Dutch is not Danish but apparently both are Germanic.
Everyone relates in the video?

Why are you watching Tarzan in Dansk? Have you ever read the original Tarzan books btw? Most racist stuff I’ve ever read.

Yes I read the original book and did a book report.

It was a series of 24 books. I bought them all at a used bookstore in Calgary in the 90s and read them all then. Incredibly racist trash but compelling somehow. Still, I wonder how many people today know that Tarzan killed black Africans for sport.

First in series only.

This thread has nothing to do with Dutch colonialism and Indonesia does it?

Are you Dutch as a product of colonialism or pirates?

I am not bloody Dutch. We all have some ancestors we’re ashamed of.

I read the Conan Collection by Howard the same author as Blow the Chinks Down!
He described several races, some were very primitive, others ancient in tradition and culture, others more modern, one was even close to Danes.
Conan was a buccaneer amongst other things.