The Decline And Fall of the Human Race

Our lists are similar, except for china lol. I put muslim countries at the bottom.

I thought I might be able to survive easier in china than Indonesia or pakistan. I could be wrong. There is a big drop off after 2nd place lol.

Agreed, although I think I could enjoy life in both India and Nigeria. I would actually prefer the idea of living in Nigeria but I think I could be more comfortable in India. Living a few years in Africa has always appealed to me, but I don’t realistically think I can do it now. Europe, maybe.

I stumbled upon this video. Interesting. San Bernadino has seen better days.

I feel like filling out the application and finding the studio and getting the day off work was more difficult than the puzzle. I can’t believe nobody said “s” earlier. It should he like the first letter guessed. Pat Sajak handled it well. He didn’t even say no. My guess is he could barely talk. You can hear an audience member say “what?”

Maybe she got nervous and froze. I’ve been nervous before, but I don’t think that nervous.

Edit. I bet she thought it was “french tropical fruit” and didn’t know how to spell “french” and the c was already taken. She could have guessed h, but maybe someone already did.

Black people just cannot access good qualities in their character because of their blackness.

We are not rearming because we want war, destruction, or suffering. We are rearming right now to avoid war and in a world where the international order is being challenged

Translation: We are preparing to genocide dead weight on the country such as society’s underprivileged.