The Coup

I think she is rightfully feeling shame.

No I think it is a photoshop. Iā€™m looking into it. Too good to be true.

Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s never here on Sundays.

Reject everything from Reggie. You donā€™t know how how else you might get hit with your health, security or finances.

The guy will zero your life.

weā€™re too unholy

It doesnā€™t seem like anyone really knows and itā€™s none of our business either. We will know what they want us to know and nothing more.

What is proof?

You resemble a minority. Joeā€™s Vision for you is promising.

I donā€™t feel any such thing.

Why are you too unholy? Have you been having sex with your cat?

you seem unhappy today Michele

Iā€™m happy every day but I am upset with these globalist dictators.

you poor thing. another christian in with the lions

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, a Democrat, said officials who continued to support Trumpā€™s baseless claims of fraud violated their oath, and their rhetoric emboldened the rioters who stormed the Capitol.

ā€œThey have an allegiance that they have sworn ā€” not to the Constitution and not the United States of America, but to one man, and that man is Donald Trump,ā€ she said. ā€œAnd they refuse to walk away from that no matter what he says, no matter what he does, and I think history will not judge them kindly for that.ā€

If course it wonā€™t judge them kindly for anything because history is written by godless men.

Trump told the crowd beforehand that their protest shows ā€œthe kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our countryā€ and ā€œlet us walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.ā€ The president did not tell the protesters to breach the Capitol or commit acts of violence and later condemned them.

At one point, Trump told the protesters to ā€œpeacefully and patriotically make your voices be heard.ā€

yes its not his fault either that they dont understand that when he says he will go with them to the capitol that in reality he really means for him and everyone else to go home

ā€œPatriotism is to stand by the country, not the Presidentā€ - Arnold quoting Teddy Roosevelt. He has a good messageā€¦about Nazis.

If we donā€™t stand with our president we wonā€™t have a country, you idiot. He is the only thing standing between us and communism.

Nice thought. Supporting the President to support the country. Itā€™s good when there are no other options.

Thatā€™s because no one else fights for us. They are all cowards with their little wienies tucked safely between their little ass cheeks as they wait for China to pull on them from behind.

They threatened to find Mike Pence and execute by hanging. I told you before I voted for Trump/Pence because I liked Mike Pence. That was the team. It seems like it was just Trump during the coup. I didnā€™t vote for that.

Your vote doesnā€™t count, Stupid. If you voted for Trump, your vote was stolen and if you voted for Biden, your vote was manipulated.

I voted to compete with other voters. To see how my vote would stand up to all votes being equal.