The Coup

hot nuts!

1 Like

didja notice how the Europeans exited in an orderly fashion?
white people
you gotta give it to us
we know how to run from gun shots

People who canā€™t hold a fart vs. people who canā€™t hold a fort.

Thatā€™s what you do when you canā€™t take a fart. Well I donā€™t Thatā€™s you.

Canā€™t take a fart.

fuck you

Infarto.

fat crazy boy

Oh yay progress. This is the kind of nonsense we need. Biden is already moving us forward. Looking good. All conversations lead to shit. Wink wink* How much fun that is right?

Name calling inspires me. Winkedy wink*. Play with me, Will. Surely, Marks insults donā€™t cut right. His tongue is like a butter knife.

Biden didnā€™t mention the looters and rioters who attacked the senior patrol of Guardian Angels with hammers and numbering in the hundreds. I think they were given free run to beat those seniors who saw no backup or restriction to their activities.

Be careful posting your little truth when following up with ā€œdont know.ā€ It indicates uncertainty in a time when everything is clear and most definitely certain. A time when you should not be having doubts. Your president guides you toward the truth now that Lying Trump is out of the way.

OK. Ill rephrase it somehow.

I admit, he probably would feel a little racist toward someone like you. Your hair is too dark. Your skin is too. Youā€™re not nearly obese enough. Your faith is too weak and what you believe is a lie. Trump wants all the baddest things for you. Hopefully Biden will inject some semblance of love, life and laughter into the next four years and get this country back on track with the Chinese. We have to stop the Italians from confessing first. It creates confusion and delays progress.

I voted for Trump. I remember being attacked by women right and left demanding explanations as if I was Trump. Asking me questions as if they were asking Trump, not me.

How am I supposed to give an account if they canā€™t even figure out Iā€™m not Trump.

Who knew? You donā€™t defend him. Heā€™s fighting for our freedom and you see that both the left and right hate him because his works expose them and they know it. Heā€™s exposing the world and you are sitting on your hands doing nothing. You are a poor excuse for a Trump supporter. I can see now why my job is so difficult.

Oh shut your stupid mouth. You donā€™t even know what an attack is.

Do you think if these morons would have worn a mask they would be more difficult to identify?

yes

Do you think wearing a mask makes you less difficult to identify?