The Coup

nice speech, shame he doesnt know how many died during the dresden bombings (250?! 2500?!), its around 25,000

and that he cannot pronounce goebbels lol

Many people (including me) believe it was far more.

yes most likely all nazis think that but not the city authorities of 1945 and a study of the dresden city council of 2010 agreed so i dont know why any sane person would not believe that

Encyclopedia Britannica are nazis now?

It is thought that some 25,000–35,000 civilians died in Dresden in the air attacks, though some estimates are as high as 250,000, given the influx of undocumented refugees that had fled to Dresden from the Eastern Front. Most of the victims were women, children, and the elderly.

could be but most likely they fall in the 2nd category, the “not very sane not to believe the city authorities and their investigations”

aww they got poor jake (the horny dude) as well:

of the 100 million people that perished in the 20th century as a result of war-
40 million were in the military
of the 60 million civilians that perished in the 20th century as a result of war-
tokyo, dresden, hiroshima and nagasaki account for 1% of that number
that’s all people wanna talk about, tho

I don’t think that’s true. Most people have never heard of Dresden and Japan doesn’t get much war related press these days. Jews are still trying to keep the holocaust in everyone’s mind and that’s been quite successful for them in the west. Certainly far more Americans would think of civilian deaths in Auschwitz before they ever thought of Dresden or Nagasaki.

what do you mean when you type “holocaust industry”?
can i buy stock in it?
cuz i know what i think you mean
but i must be wrong

I didn’t actually type “holocaust industry” but to answer your question, it is a book by Norman Finkelstein, a Jew, which claims that Jews exploit the memory of the Holocaust for financial gain and to promote the political agenda of Israel.

you didn’t type it today
you are understandably angry about living in this culture
where some group of white people decided that non-white people were below average
the 51% of the culture that just wants to get on with it would agree with me
outrage is another matter
in that i am alone in my blanket condemnation of outrage
and wouldn’t you vehemently disagree?
outrage gets me outraged
it’s outrageous
my girlfriend voted twice for trump
she would vote for bonzo if he headed the republican ticket
she would vote for trump again if he could run again
we laugh at him
me for a long time
her, since about november ninth

I’m not sure where this came from but it’s interesting that’s how you see it. I don’t see it that way at all. I live in a culture where expectations are quite low for whites. Non-whites here (who are generally Indian and Chinese) are usually expected to be high-IQ and high-income. It is obviously different in the US where most non-whites are black and Latino.

I hadn’t thought about it but, upon thinking about it briefly, I don’t get worked up at all over outrage so you might be right. Upon thinking about it a bit further, it does strike me that you get outraged more than anyone else here so your condemning it doesn’t have much meaning.

My woman believes a sky fairy named Jehovah created the heavens and the earth. Whatever.

Good for her. She’s coming around. Mine has hated Trump from day 1 and says things that could be considered racist about gringo hygiene every time she sees him on TV.

i can buy stock in bmw and vw
i don’t know what they did in the twentienth century
i can’t find the holocaust industry listed in the toronto exchange
oh yes i can

[Did 1996 ‘Simpsons’ episode predict Capitol Hill attack? (nypost.com)](Did 1996 'Simpsons' episode predict Capitol Hill attack?)

typical quality of your proof. lol

Thanks to the quality person who did the research and provided the video.

I meant that for michele

Well it’s just easy for her to see people as 1996 Simpsons characters.

Try Joe’s Vision for the future. Trump’s time is over.

I think she is rightfully feeling shame.