The bible and dirty underwear (poll)

Since we already had a Werewolf VS. Vampire poll today, I am calling for another “edgy” poll:

• Religious communities like Bruderhof share everything in common and handle their cloths commonly.
    Would that be a problem for you?

Edit: making poll private due to “edginess”

Handling dirty underwear - do You have a problem with it being handled by non-family members and swapping underwear with others?
  • Yes
  • Some reluctance, but able to overcome
  • Not at all

0 voters

I voted yes.

Thank You for your honesty and openness.
However, be aware that

• field servicemen and engineers living in hotels
    and
  • seemingly in the spanish-speaking world (Spain / Latam)

it is quite common to let undies be handled by strangers. Still, everytime I had to use such a service, I felt quite some reluctance to do so.

@BBADers
Does anybody know how hotels do this?
You deliver your dirty cloths in a bag, mixed together.

• Does someone separate them manually and therefor touch them?
  • Since the fabrics of different hotel guests will be likely very different from each other there theoretically should be a far lower possibility of “swapping by accident” than in a commune which does purchase underwear for members in bulk…

Following Jeshua and the underwear problem

maybe it isn’t such a big problem after all since you don’t have diarrhrea every day and on days you have, you might want to prepare the underware bag you hand over for treatment - with a bit of manual “pre-washing” - any opinion on this would be helpful to me!

A little more openness from you would be enlightening for the rest of us.

You don’t seem like the kind of person who could survive as a woman.

Keep in mind when encouraging others to follow Joshua, the truth has to be told or it will come out in a different way that may be unsettling for you.

I have been talking about my dirty undies and those of non-family members and my feelings about them. How could I possibly become “more open”?!?

I voted for “some reluctance”. Most central European women, I know of, don’t handle non-family underwear AFAIK.

• You didn’t vote. I am taking your response as a “No” however

So true! thank You

Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, you used to dress yourself and walk wherever you wanted, but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go. (John 21:18)

I guess you can’t. Sad. Just keep telling yourself, failure is not an option. Good luck with that.

I don’t care how you take it. You seem to be making it up as you go along anyway.

Prophetic of John’s death and fitting for the moment.

Well, maybe true, many say so. To me it reminded me of prophet Jonah who also went where he was supposed to go at the end while at first avoiding it at any cost.

Angie handles my skivvies and there have been times when I handled hers.

I am thankful for Your vote. (guessing that “Angie” is a person with whom you have close relations to but likely not solely on a spiritual level)

1 Like

I voted no but really it’s like “I don’t care if others handle my dirty underwear but I don’t want to handle theirs”.

Technically, this would count as “hesitate/reluctance”, because it is not cutting both ways.
But thanks for Your vote.
Believe it or not, this is an important topic to me and has been on my “FAQ to a community” list

• Would You mind wearing another guys underwear if properly washed (if that question is allowed)?

If that was the question, my answer is clear. I do not want to wear any other guy’s (or girl’s) underwear.

2 Likes

great poll