Television

and one for Reg -

Binging South Park I see. It’s funny stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

lol. I’m not sure if you’re serious but that thought never even crossed my mind.

1 Like

Good!!

Jail broken fire stick and laser? I though you made a Stark Tech arnis stick and were forcing people to watch you practice. Go buy some tiger balm or that super hot oil. I think it’s kwan loong.

He doesn’t need a hot oil. He needs a cold, lo-tion and a little smoke to reduce swelling in his gout inflamed leg.

No you just need to do it your bad self with a painful foam rolling. You won’t get any better until you do it yourself impossibly.

That sounds like Mysterio. The holographic projections you test could be covered by this and the empty fishbowl helmet could be blamed on the cat.

This super elegant solution has not been successful because women are generally hopeless with tech. I know there are exceptions but my woman is not one of them. Every time she turns it on, she has some new problem which is usually solved by clicking the correct button instead of the wrong one, or turning on the speaker, or turning on the projector, or something similarly simple. Anyway, I’ve decided to buy and install a permanent projector that won’t require any fiddling. If things go well, I should have a ten foot screen with only a small shelf in the corner of the room. We’ll see if that’s real on Tuesday (when everything gets here).

Well, that was a total failure. The projector was bright but noisy and hot. It heated up the whole room. I either need to spend a lot of money on a better projector or figure out a better jury rig for my current laser projector. Either way the projector I bought is going back to Amazon (whose return policy is excellent).

Why don’t you just breakdown and buy her a TV, you tightwad. Amazon delivers overnight express and if she doesn’t like it, lucky you, send it back.

I seem to be limited to this thread.

Again?

Yes!

It just occurred to me…

You’ve never suffered the consequences for anything.

Nothing? What should I suffer for?

Besides, I HAVE had automatic warnings to stop hogging the thread.