Stock Market

Slow-death?
The market has been in a steady decline since October 16, losing roughly 4000 points. Don’t any of you brainiacs know why? I know Trump has a lot of power and influence but if you THINK outside the proverbial Trump box, you must know something bigger than his mouth is taking place.
Is it possible that it could go to zero? :no_mouth:
I wonder if the Federal Reserve will raise rates again soon. :thinking:

No, I think this is all Trump.

Have you all been watching Dogecoin? lol it went from a nickel to .45 cents. I secured 24,000 last week and 10,000 over the weekend.

Rule 1. Never trade after you go to bed. I bought in last night, fell asleep and woke up 3k lighter.

Back during the Trump Administration, I was told that in the future we were going to change the way we make money, that electricity would be free and that high speed internet would reach rural areas, globally. I remember wondering how that would be possible.

This is making important news. Friday, it was around $35.00 a share. I started to buy-in but backed out. It gained over $50.00 in one day, which is rare for a stock that is worth 35.00, but fell by 14.00 before the close of trading. This morning it has already regained that loss. I’m not saying it won’t go into the negative today because it could. I am only saying that it’s a good stock to consider investing in because it’s intention is to do what the name suggests. Acquire the digital world. It belongs to Trump and is linked to his TruthSocial platform, which will go online in November.

In the time it took me to post this, it gained $4.00…

Looks exactly like Twitter, without the Twit.

Buffet sold much of his shares of BYN over what some think is the U.S /China tensions. That doesn’t really make sense because the article states that he takes pride in holding his shares in a company for the long run. I’m not sure what he considers a long run but what if the stock starts tanking? Why would he just keep holding stock? No one in their right mind keeps holding stock when it starts tanking. They get rid of it. Buffet still has 81 million shares I believe, which begs the question, why? He is 93 and probably getting a little senile so age may be catching up to him.
Tell me, Dan, if you had a thousand dollars and you knew for certain you could make a million, would you buy a few shares of stock in a Chinese company?

I would. My morality wouldn’t survive such a test. lol.

I would, but not if I already had 70 billion.

Makes ya wonder why Buffet did or does.