Something different

Not sure why you would be thinking I am thankful to you for anything, ever.

Because of this?

Hmmm, I don’t know how that got there. I think you are just trying to put words in my mouth.

Putting your own words back in your mouth. Are you still skulking about in the dark to post here?

Does it look like I’m skulking about?

Is that a complete sentence? It doesn’t seem lucid this morning.

It is grammatically correct. You are the subject. Skulking about in the dark to post here is the predicate.

It’s been an interesting day. Even uncomfortable at times. All I can think about is how can I protect myself from that situation in the future and yet I’ve already committed myself to be subjected to it again on Tuesday.

What situation, Michele?

Verbal comments that have a double meaning.

Your husband is making these comments?

No!

Then who?

I’m going to be quiet about who it is for now because I love her and I don’t want this to push us apart. Having said that, if people want to make double-sided comments, I have no problem separating myself from them.

“Hi Darling it was a joy to find your letter it made me happy.”

It was a joy for me as well. :heart_eyes:

“I enjoy the outdoors, movies and walking is good for the health.”

I’m sensing a connection!:kissing_heart:

“I was not married or have children.”

How convenient. With this woman you can have alone time. :relieved:

“Happy to know you have a good job.”

You fuck her and you will need a good job because I will take my half and half of your half. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

“I live and work at Nizhniy Novgorod which is on the river Volga in Russia.”

Yeah, I Iiked this “work” part too. This alone makes her significant. :no_mouth:

“Am Russian white with green eyes and blonde hair, do you like pets?

She sounds hot! You should ask for a photo. :woman:

“I too am looking for a long term relationship.”

Just don’t tell her you are seeking faithfulness because as we both know, only one of us have been faithful in our 30 years and it wasn’t you. :grimacing:

“I’ll always be genuine with you.”

Damnit! She’s already showing signs of faithfulness.:woozy_face:

“I’ll leave it for now.”

:wink:

“look forward to your message.”

Me too, Honey!:smirk:

“All the best my dear.”

“Svetonka”

I was just working on the books when this message came in. I’m not jealous about it. I’d kind of like to meet her. :grin:

I’ve seen how hard you have tried to correct a couple of things in our marriage. Unfortunately, you work 2 weeks and when you come home we babysit much of that time. What kind of relationship can we possibly have when we get very little alone time. So in a 30 day period, I’m guessing we get maybe 5 full days alone. And rarely more than 2 back to back. You may not need more than that but after 30 years of being alone more than half the time, I do.

I met these people playing chess in 1998. When MSN shut down the chess site, Reg created BBAD so that everyone could stay in touch.
Up until a year ago, it was all politics and religion here. I’ve known them 20 years and never met even one person. I am only human and I have thought about something different but I’ve never carried out any thoughts. (That is more than I can say for you)
Having said that, I have thought about inviting them into our home because I do want to meet them all. Perhaps Svetonka could join us.

I realize this goes against your private nature but if that blabber mouthed sister of yours can’t keep a secret, neither will I.

I love you, Dusty❣️ I’m not willing to dump our marriage over this but I can’t fight for something you don’t want too. You don’t have to stay because of your mom and Joe. I won’t abandon them. With that out of the way, it comes down to money and love. If you are worried I’ll take everything, I wouldn’t do that to you (unless you fuck her) but I have to think of myself if you leave because I am accustomed to the lifestyle you have created for me.

You asked me a question 30 years ago that I couldn’t answer. I can tell you now, you made me feel safe. I’m sorry I couldn’t answer you then.
I do seek 30 more years with you because your are the very best part of me. I am grateful for the life you have given me and the sacrifices you have made and do make for us.

I love you, Dusty💞

Wife

Is this for real? You really found this message sent to your husband? If so, I really like the way you’re handling it.

I don’t know a guy in the world that hasn’t browsed the Russian singles ads at least a few times. It almost never amounts to anything, sort of like browsing expensive cars or yachts online.

That said, being caught shouldn’t be painless and you’ve inflicted the right amount of pain with this public shaming. I also really like that you’re not looking to throw away 30 years of marriage over it.

Keep in mind, Svetonka is almost certainly a fat 50 year old Russian guy who has 50 horny Americans on the go and who is trying to time it correctly to ask for money for plane fare. $3000 should do it.

Good luck, Michele. Much respect for not overreacting.

Reg

You will forgive me if I don’t fall for that, hook, line and sinker.

I hope Dusty doesn’t either.

He might. The email address indicates it’s a woman with an American name in the United States.

Have you confronted him aside from your post here?

No.