So called "Israel" (the zionist state) - a rogue state? Assad responding

Thanks Danial. I did read Russia has been using these missiles since 2007. Good for them. I’m just surprised you would support them supporting Iran.

I do support any nation in maintaining sovereignity over their airspace and every other matter, too. “Israeli” aircraft have no business over Syrian territory IMHO.

What about the missiles being shot into Israel?

don’t they have their own iron dome air defense?
Which group does shoot missiles into “Israel” from out of Syria?!

Is it not Hezbollah? A terrorist group affiliated with Iran, operating out of Syria? Is it wrong of Israel to be aggressive against them just because they are in Syria?

AFAIK, Hezbollah is a political party operating from out of another country, Lebanon.

So who is shooting missiles into Israel from Syria?

Nevermind I’ll google it later.

So Hamas and Hezbollah are the same to me. Both are terrorists. I’m sure you can school me on the difference.

Why is Israel attacking Iranians in Syria if its Hamas shooting missiles into Israel?

I have tried to make this point constantly over the decades. It seems to me that some get it instantly and those who don’t never do.

Yes I know. The Bible tells me so. But…

It doesn’t matter who they are. According to the Bible, they are observant of the Laws and apparently obedient. The Bible says to pray for Israel.
The Bible says, cursed is the one who curses Israel and blessed is the one who blesses Israel. I’m never going to curse Israel just because the people don’t have Israeli blood running through their veins.
No matter what you say or what they do, I cannot and will not chance that view. If you trusted God at all, you would know that He will deal with it in His own good time.
Now tell me, what does that have to do with fighting at the Golan Heights?
Of course, I don’t “get it” so perhaps you should give me what, let’s say 14 hours in silence to think about it.

Dude, WE are Israel. Israel is to be a holy nation, not a secular state. If anything then the torah-obeying jews of Judea are Judah, a part of Israel-the nation.

I am sorry to cause split and discord here. I’ll stay more neutral on this in future. It will all be clarified at the end, so my opinion isn’t of use.

Yet, still, the SECULAR zionist state cannot be Israel. “Israel” is to be a kingdom ruled by a priest king, loved and admired by its neighbours, a light to the nations until the heavenly Jerusalem will come from the sky.
The actual zionist state has almost nothing of this. They don’t have the traits.
No kingdom
No temple
Not loved by neighbours
No Aaronite nor Melchiseddek priesthood
No priest king
No heavenly king
nothing…

Should we run them into the sea like swine, Danial?

You have done “nothing” but make me feel sorry for them

They are human beings. Hated just exactly the way biblical Israel was hated.

And they do have something. They have God.

The only thing S300/400 might drive into the sea is an attacking IDF pilot:-). It is an air defense system.

I prefer them over our mindless New World Order Roman-Empire EU government, I will give em that.

I will try to avoid causing division over this issue

Too late! We are divided.

If you kill me, do you not kill the spirit as well as the body? The flesh and the spirit are one until death do part them, right?
If you kill secular Israel, you kill spiritual Israel. If you do that, love will wax cold and war will break out.

There is spiritual Israel (christian communities), there had been physical Israel and will be again, and there is physical Judah (jews, caraites, orthodox, etc). But there is absolutely not such Thing portrayed in the bible as secular Israel. This is an oxymoron in itself. Pure apostasy. Either you are Israel or you are of this secular world. Secular Israel (sic) is a godless construct to the core. Devoid of elohims spirituality constructed by hands of wicked men instead of by elohim.
Just because a random zionist gov calls itself Israel it diesnt mean it is.

I disagree. Those people represent physical Israel. Because they reject Jesus, they are also like all of you. Why would you destroy like-minded people? Keep in mind, it is Jesus the world hates and those who represent Him are in the way of the New World Order.

Secular Israel is a physical picture of the world we live in, apart from Christ.

For Christians, our spiritual walk is parallel to the physical walk with God that the biblical Israelites took.
It was the only the priests who were allowed to go behind the veil, approach God and make atonement for the sins of Israel every year and so when Israel was exiled from Gods presence, God had no chosen people any longer. Israel rejected God so God extended his blessings to the world and anyone who wanted the salvation biblical Israel rejected could receive that blessing for the asking.
When Christ died the veil was rent from top to bottom and everyone who receives Christ from that moment receives Life everlasting and the Bible says we are called priests because now, we too, can humbly approach God and seek forgiveness for our sins. Like priests, we also have the power to intercede on behalf of others, provided we are in Gods will at the time of intercession. You know, where two are in agreement.
When Christ came, everyone who wanted life was grafted in. We are the branches. We have a spiritual relationship with Christ that they will someday envy, hopefully with a righteous jealousy. They have the blessing of the land because they are faithful in the works and that does make me a little jealous but they deserve to be there.

If it’s apostasy, why hasn’t God exiled them?

2 Kings 17: 24-41

The have the training needed to live in the land. They are empty and you should have pity on them because they have a heavy burden without a relationship to the One with which they fear.

2 Kings 17:37-38
37 And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods.
38 And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods.

41 So these nations feared the LORD, and served their graven images, both their children, and their children’s children: as did their fathers, so do they unto this day.

The today Israeli Jews have as much in common with old Israel as the today Palestinians have in common with the old Palastinians. This nice Hamas guy even says it. So, if that’s the issue, then this argument isn’t valid for any side to justify their right on the land.

If there’s no diplomatic way for one or both parties, than I say let’s stop financing it/them. Oh, and no more so called “refugees”. Bring them back to the shores they started from and if those countries refuse to take them back and secure their bloody country as any sane country should, then stop shoving hard earned tax money down their throats and instead invest that money into our own military, for that we don’t need to agree to the blackmailing Erdogan’s, Trump’s & Putin’s of this world.