Silkies insane rants

You sleeping with your mommy and daddy isn’t cool.

If you can’t register as a sex offender because nobody reported you, I’m sure there is something you can do about it.

I am not nor have I ever been a sex offender. I am not a felon of any sort. Are you a felon Silky?

ANSWER!

Silence will be taken to mean you are a felon.

You are silky. You are an orangutan with a razor blade who draws no suspicion as a man.

CRAZY NUTBOY !

Why would you think a boy or midget?
Are you measuring an inseam?

You silky orangutan.

Are you?

I’m not required by any law to answer your question as you have no authority to be asking it.
Answering your questions gives you an intimidation factor you try to abuse towards others and then once again at myself under false authority. This will undermine any authority you have if you persist.

No felony was committed against you for all I know of.

I believe that answers my question.

I’m not required to give you any padlock combinations, passwords or bank account log in credentials.

Do you think this is slippery slope fallacy if I keep giving in to your demanding authority? Why do I answer anyway? Fear of you taking action or reprimand?

It’s already too late. You have chosen your character and attack.

The only answer you want is one that accompanies the expecting results of your line of questioning.

So that answer is: No, it does not get you another scoop of ice cream.

Heavy sleep is my reward. I don’t care how that does or doesn’t work for you.

Granpappy

To keep things from getting disgusting don’t mix your sex, drugs, and rock and roll outside your demographic.

This belongs to grannies.

Yeah, that wasn’t obvious at all.

They have silky adult diapers too. Don’t feel like a baby, you’ll think it’s fair to include them in your sexual activities as well.

That’s the problem with you two. Sex means a diaper to you. So you think it’s fair prey to whomever has one.

LEAVE ME ALONE.